X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaha

Comment

• NYC and Dubstep? LOL
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Comment

• what?

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i dun get the comic

Comment

• Idk, I just saw it and cropped it out. I thought it was pretty funny and random.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Gotta finish my computing coursework task today. So boring.

Comment

• We gonna gonna again today?
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Im stealing wireless internet!
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• that comic is made from like 4 different manga/anime yeah?

i recognise initial D and wangan but not the chicks in the car and the bottom left
                      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Im stealing wireless internet!
                        LOL Good work.

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                        that comic is made from like 4 different manga/anime yeah?

i recognise initial D and wangan but not the chicks in the car and the bottom left
                        Ohai LozZzZzZzZzZz!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          LOL Good work.

Ohai LozZzZzZzZzZz!!
                          im beating the system

Comment

• Hahaha... You're stealing... You turning a little bit aussie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Hahaha... You're stealing... You turning a little bit aussie?
                              you guys are a bad influence lol

back before march 2010, i never would have done such a thing. i was a good upstanding citizen. never would have thought of stealing, swearing, drinking or anything. now, thats to you Aussies, im one step away from armed robbery

<3

Comment

• well what are you waiting for?.... TAKE THAT STEP!
                                www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X