X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I give my car a new exhaust and it repays me by overheating
    try owning a b5 s4

I want to get a sticker that says "for this kind of money my car should tickle my privates"

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      for an r56?
      fuck.

no another R53. I found one that needs some work and I have everything in my garage to fix it right meeeeeeeeeeeoooowwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• one only hears horror stories about turbos in their later years. but i suppose it's to be expected when you rely on witchcraft to power your car.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Skibum291 View Post
          try owning a b5 s4

I want to get a sticker that says "for this kind of money my car should tickle my privates"
          You mean yours doesn't?
          Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          one only hears horror stories about turbos in their later years. but i suppose it's to be expected when you rely on witchcraft to power your car.

I see what you did there.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know my dad's old m5 would perform fellatio on you while driving, and then have the option to wipe your ass after you've been to the toilette. your s4 doesn't? further proof that bmw > *

-George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Wow you cheater, and your damn ninja edit.

But regardless you're a swagger jacker.

OK its not like I'm getting shoes anytime soon.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• R56s are known for carbon build up and i'm not sure how I feel about the direct injection and I love the styling and superchargers of the R53s.

Comment

• yeah i was about five seconds away from having an r50 cooper as my first car. it was a fantastic little thing, and surprisingly roomy despite my 6'3" 230lbs. just a bit slow. would have been brg, white roof, wheels, mirrors and hood stripes. then later i'd have added the st. george's cross. fitting because i'm english and my name is george.

but the gti was more powerful, a bit roomier, and i think a bit cheaper?
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Pffttt, R56 >
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• actually kielan, i'm not so sure i agree with you anymore. i prefer turbos to superchargers (boost lag excites me sexually) coupled with the fact that i almost had one has a lot of sway over simply looking more aggressive.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Should've gotten an R53 then haha. R50's are too slow. But GTIs are definitely cheaper, have more room and easier to fuck with.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          actually kielan, i'm not so sure i agree with you anymore. i prefer turbos to superchargers (boost lag excites me sexually) coupled with the fact that i almost had one has a lot of sway over simply looking more aggressive.
                          Wait so you like the R53 now, thats the supercharged one...?

Insta-boner
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrElMOuaOY&feature=related"]YouTube - Hooters Girl Barstool Beer Trick[/ame]
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck, see this is what happens when people start throwing out letters and numbers. it's like the first time i read "e36" all over again haha.

and wow. she can do that on me any day.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• plus i've been drinking. never helps.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• i'm tempted to start whoring the next twenty posts. never had 2,000 on a forum before. or at least documented. damn bf.c and their ot not counting.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X