This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    haha no it was a real ring from a real jeweler, she just found the receipt when she had to get the ring inspected.
    Why would she get it "inspected" its not like the ring has to pass emissions or something haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Because by saying how much it costs it makes us feel better about ourselves haha.
      soooooooo true haha

-Dan

Comment

Why would she get it "inspected" its not like the ring has to pass emissions or something haha.
        idk man, I guess they check out for cracks, distortion, and see if the diamond is still in place. That way if something is wrong they fix it. I have insurance on it so its all freeee. Plus they clean it.

-Dan

Comment

You will be getting a ton of PM's in the coming months Heather hahah.
          lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Because by saying how much it costs it makes us feel better about ourselves haha.
          I don't believe this. I refuse to know what a gift cost from a bf. But it doesn't help that most of the time I'm there and deciding if I want to get it for myself when he turns and goes "I've got this"

Comment

idk man, I guess they check out for cracks, distortion, and see if the diamond is still in place. That way if something is wrong they fix it. I have insurance on it so its all freeee. Plus they clean it.
            I would never allow it because thats when they find out the ring is fake, and then you're royally fucked.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would never allow it because thats when they find out the ring is fake, and then you're royally fucked.
              but in his case he knew it was real so that wasn't even an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                lol

I don't believe this. I refuse to know what a gift cost from a bf. But it doesn't help that most of the time I'm there and deciding if I want to get it for myself when he turns and goes "I've got this"
                Refuse or not Heather you will find out hahah, its makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside to make sure you know we like to spend lots of $$$ on you hahaha. (You being the universal women you here hahah).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I knew it was real so...

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                    but in his case he knew it was real so that wasn't even an issue
                    This is true.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Refuse or not Heather you will find out hahah, its makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside to make sure you know we like to spend lots of $$$ on you hahaha. (You being the universal women you here hahah).
                      this lol.

-Dan

Comment

• It should make you happy to find out that we like to spend lots on you, because it means we care enough. If I didn't care its some fake Walmart Jewelry for you. And we all know how much people **** gifts from Walmart.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

But I'm saying that doesn't always happen. Dave and I were walking around the city when I saw in a shop window a necklace I liked. He went in and bought it and never said what it cost and still to this day I don't know.

Comment

It should make you happy to find out that we like to spend lots on you, because it means we care enough. If I didn't care its some fake Walmart Jewelry for you. And we all know how much people **** gifts from Walmart.
                            Exactly

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                            But I'm saying that doesn't always happen. Dave and I were walking around the city when I saw in a shop window a necklace I liked. He went in a bought it and never said what it cost and still to this day I don't know.
                            He knows, and its just itching at hit to tell you lol

-Dan

Comment

Exactly

He knows, and its just itching at hit to tell you lol
                              All of us men have this gene there is nothing we can do about it. You will find out someday
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• But if you ask, us men usually just turn it around to make it seam like your materialistic lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X