X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    for the 240? and you sold your Equips?
    Nah for the 330. I was just ready for something new and my actual bolt pattern.

Just got back from driving to Raleigh (2hrs one way) to meet a guy who bought my wheels. Sad to see them go, but excited for the new ones And no I'm not going to spoil the suprise.

Also may finally be able to bring the 240 down to Wilmington It's at my parents house right now, but I got it running last time I went home.

Most of you know I have it but here is the backstory on it if anyone cares lol I'm bored so I have nothing better to do.

So I buy this S13 coupe for $400 because it didn't run. The paint is a little faded and the interior reeks of cigarettes, but its has a suprisingly straight body, and there is absolutely no rust anywhere! So I was like alright, worst case scenario, I swap the engine from my other 240, which isn't in the best shape as far as rust/body wise at the moment. So I'm looking over the car and it doesn't even turn over, but then I remember a problem I had with my old 240. On the clutch petal there is a bracket with a little rubber thing on it that mkes contact with a button that allows you to start it. Well in my old 240 I had to put a nut and bolt in the hole because the rubber piece just vanished somehow. Well guess what was wrong with this one.... So I put a nut through it and fastened it with a bolt and TAH DAH! I bought a 240 with NO rust and an engine that runs better than my old one....for $400

Already put coiovers on it, now I'm just saving up for a 5 lug swap and wheels Then to weld the diff and drift the F out of it! hehe
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 05-15-2010, 07:11 PM.
    -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
      Gtfo. Wow, there are some spoiled fucking kids out there.
      You don't understand the type of cars in my school's parking lot. Like, it's a little bit fucking retarded. It's a pretty wealthy area. I can't say I'm not spoiled, but I can say I'm not THAT spoiled. I buy all my own shit and have a job and everything but occasionally my parents buy me stuff.
      My mom just gave me $90 to detail her car.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        You don't understand the type of cars in my school's parking lot. Like, it's a little bit fucking retarded. It's a pretty wealthy area. I can't say I'm not spoiled, but I can say I'm not THAT spoiled. I buy all my own shit and have a job and everything but occasionally my parents buy me stuff.
        My mom just gave me $90 to detail her car.
        Sounds like we have a very similar lives, and live in similar areas.

Damnit Sam why aren't we best friends haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I used some "invisible glass" on my windows and now they're cloudy as fuuuuuk

-Dan

Comment

• How the fuck do you have "invisible glass" that just doesn't make sense in my head. Is it like window filler or something?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              How the fuck do you have "invisible glass" that just doesn't make sense in my head. Is it like window filler or something?
              Its windex but fancy-ier.

-Dan

Comment

• Clearly not as good as the glass cleaner I use, hahaha. I use "Perfect Glass" never left a streak mark ever, I sometimes think the windows are down because I can see so clearly hahaha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Clearly not as good as the glass cleaner I use, hahaha. I use "Perfect Glass" never left a streak mark ever, I sometimes think the windows are down because I can see so clearly hahaha.
                  Thats how it use to be, but this time it went foggy. I used that rainx glass cleaner that "propels" rain. That shit was awesome. I drove on the highway going 60mph during a down pour and I didn't have to use my wipers. The water just fell right off haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Thats how it use to be, but this time it went foggy. I used that rainx glass cleaner that "propels" rain. That shit was awesome. I drove on the highway going 60mph during a down pour and I didn't have to use my wipers. The water just fell right off haha
                    I just thought that shit was fake so I never bought it hahah, I think I may just.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just thought that shit was fake so I never bought it hahah, I think I may just.
                      Defiantly not. Its amazing. Its like wax kinda but it comes out clear and non-streaky.

-Dan

Comment

• I wax my windshield! It keeps bugs from sticking to my windshield and is like rain-x but it doesn't stay on my window for 6 months. And it doesn't streak.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I'm going to have to pick this stuff up tomorrow and see what the hype is about.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Was going to a party tonight, then the girlfriend got a headache and wanted to go to bed, now it's 10:32 and I'm in bed on my phone while my friends who just got home from school for the summer rage

Comment

• Well now you can talk to us hahahah. And bitch and moan about awful life is.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sneak peak
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X