This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i swear, a lot. like in regular conversation. and in general i say ridiculous shit. pretty much the exact same stuff i say in RT i say in real life. its pretty offensive to some people. i have to put in a BIG effort to not swear.
    i was the same when i started out where i work now. i was all quiet and stuff. now, i curse like i used to in the military. luckly, the chick i work with has a mouth as bad as i do, so, we get along fine.

Comment

• Listening to Dave is just the funniest shit ever, if he doesn't make you laugh, you're not human. Its that simple.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Sounds somewhat like me. Not as much with the swearing, but saying shit that make people say, WTF?
        theres one girl i hang out with. she told me i swear too much and should really "tone it down". she was offended that I kept saying "fuck" when talking to our waitress (who was probably like 16)
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          i was the same when i started out where i work now. i was all quiet and stuff. now, i curse like i used to in the military. luckly, the chick i work with has a mouth as bad as i do, so, we get along fine.
          hahah same shit dude. our accouting broad is cool here. i came in today and she was like "is that dave? how are the sluts treating you?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Listening to Dave is just the funniest shit ever, if he doesn't make you laugh, you're not human. Its that simple.
            now imagine me in an office envirnment being the same way hahahaaha its some shit for sure

Comment

• Oh Jesus, someone should follow you around and film that. Honestly would probably be one of the funniest videos ever.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i need to stop eating this fucking goldfish crackers. theyre like crack to me today.

Comment

Oh Jesus, someone should follow you around and film that. Honestly would probably be one of the funniest videos ever.
                  that would be a riot/ i was just talking to the new owner. i think i refered to the vortex as a fuckstory lol

Comment

• Sounds like a god damn comedy show to me.

We joke at the pizzeria I work it, a lot of us think someone could make a pretty funny/dramatic reality show out of us. Lots of funny shit happens, and a lot of drama goes down.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i need to stop eating this fucking goldfish crackers. theyre like crack to me today.
                      Cheddar Goldfish crackers are crack. You can't stop eating them until the package is gone. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Sounds like a god damn comedy show to me.

We joke at the pizzeria I work it, a lot of us think someone could make a pretty funny/dramatic reality show out of us. Lots of funny shit happens, and a lot of drama goes down.
                        it wuold be amusing. thats for fucking sure

Comment

Sounds like a god damn comedy show to me.

it wuold be amusing. thats for fucking sure

Comment

Oh Jesus, someone should follow you around and film that. Honestly would probably be one of the funniest videos ever.
                            Greatest indy film ever
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Cheddar Goldfish crackers are crack. You can't stop eating them until the package is gone. lol
                              yea dude. thats whats going on over here. im about to throw the fucking things away to get them off my desk

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Greatest indy film ever
                                award winning lol. it would be a cult movie classic

Comment

Working...
                                X