This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah but you aren't small time like us

for us it definately wouldn't be worth it with the fallout with zeroforums....we might barely make it by in the previous format.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i was thinking the same thing. i mentioned that in the office the other day
      well I heard back a while ago that when they started vortex they were fined by ZeroForum or someone and had to pay A LOT more monthly to use it

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
        well I heard back a while ago that when they started vortex they were fined by ZeroForum or someone and had to pay A LOT more monthly to use it
        I heard something along those lines too. i guess we'll see what happens in the coming months
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
          yeah but you aren't small time like us

for us it definately wouldn't be worth it with the fallout with zeroforums....we might barely make it by in the previous format.
          Thats true, we are decent size
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Swear I just saw a dude drinkin sizerp in the mall

Comment

• sizerp = purple drank?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Oh yea, even had a styrofoam cup

Comment

• Dude on vortex is interested in my jetta, but he wants a "reliable daily" makes me think he's going raise it, makes me le sad

Comment

• i have a reliable daily. my subframe is also 1.5" off the ground. if that.

Comment

• yea, maybe he means he wants a reliable motor

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        Oh yea, even had a styrofoam cup
                        Oh dear...
                        Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        Dude on vortex is interested in my jetta, but he wants a "reliable daily" makes me think he's going raise it, makes me le sad
                        Well then don't sell it to him. Its gunna happen somewhere down the line the car could be turned into something you really don't want but that's what's gunna happen when you sell your car. If you want to see it kept low sell it to someone who is really into stance or don't sell it at all haha.

Reliable daily can mean slammed as well as long as it moves and runs well its reliable in my eyes hahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I honestly don't give a fuck what they do, I just think it would be a waste to have an average height car on h&r ultra ultra lows

Comment

• I know this is gross, but does anybody have a remedy for peeling sun-burn? Moisturizer isn't really doing anything for me...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• That sucks bro I don't have any solutions for you. I have only had sunburn once in my life and it was extremely minor. Being black FTMFW.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• On the train, someone def farted, smells like there's a poop sitting next to me, fuck public transit

Comment

Working...
                                X