X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I was just pissed that I got tailgated and entrapped into a "reckless driving with intent to street race" charge on that road (long and windey with no turnoffs) not long after I got my license.

So I just have a serious vendetta against those guys on that particular road.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• god damn the new vortex is slow
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
        anywho, there is a minimum height measured to the middle of your headlight. i always forget the number though....23 maybe? i dunno, i'll just air up a little bit if i get pulled over.
        couldn't you modify your headlights to be higher? (IE, if you turn your stock headlights into ram intakes and have auxiliary lights sitting on a frame much higher?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          god damn the new vortex is slow
          painfully so.

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
          couldn't you modify your headlights to be higher? (IE, if you turn your stock headlights into ram intakes and have auxiliary lights sitting on a frame much higher?

and yeah, i guess...but it would be fucking hideous.
          and i think your body panels still can't be lower than the bottom of your wheels. i think that law is in ca too anyway...if not, probably most other states.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

painfully so.

and i think your body panels still can't be lower than the bottom of your wheels. i think that law is in ca too anyway...if not, probably most other states.
            werd, im trying to bump like 30 threads there. this shit is taking forever

Comment

• what forums you in?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Well, that's a pretty good incentive to go super low pro with stretch..

Comment

what forums you in?
                  i have threads i watch and bump in every forum. i also have work on like 7 or so other forums

Comment

• gooootcha.
                    i wish i could afford advertising on vortex

www.effineuro.com

Comment

gooootcha.
                      i wish i could afford advertising on vortex
                      yea, that shit aint cheap. i think we ad on a total of 10 forums. it adds up by the end of the month. but we do get a lot of traffic generated. so its worth it imo

Comment

• yeah, some day.
                        hoping to get on a few bigger forums by next show season. only been around since november or december, but it still feels like a long drawn out process.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

yeah, some day.
                          hoping to get on a few bigger forums by next show season. only been around since november or december, but it still feels like a long drawn out process.
                          good luck dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post

You can file a complaint if they pull you over for no reason.

Also is there a law against low ride height? I seriously doubt it because cops in need of more cash can just camp outside of HF/SW meets and then just pull everyone over into a Walmart parking lot as people leave.

I looked it up and Cali law says that there must be more clearance under your car than the bottom of your wheel.
                            they cant do that for the same reason that they cant hang out outside bars and pull people over that are leaving. Its entrapment.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• ^Interesting, I'll do a case review on that for the law paper due this week.

Btw, everyone should read this:

Some Advice From Your Public Defender, best of craigslist.

If you've had a few drinks too many for that night and you are stupid enough to drive and then you get caught... just shut the hell up. Refuse to get out when he asks politely, Refuse to do any of the "sobriety" tests, refuse to blow into the portable breathalyser, and refuse to blow into the BAC machine (if you very well know you will blow over the limit) when you get taken into the station.

Losing your license for a year and then walking away is better than losing your license + jail time + a heavy fine + increased insurance premiums/uninsurable status + losing your job + losing endorsements for stuff you do + mark on your record for employment or other things.

And they don't need to prove anything with BAC levels etc, they can still successfully convict you with a DUI if you have a 0.01 BAC. They just need to prove that you are impaired and you will get seriously fucked.
                              Last edited by Atlantian; 05-12-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• i get all my law advice from craigslist as well

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X