X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    MB Battles are so sick
    i like them alot too but sooo many people up here have them. so i guess they grew off me.

Comment

• You grew wheels? Where can I find such a mystical plant?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's all about CST Hyper Zero 1.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          There are plenty of cheap, non-replica wheels though. For example, Enkei 92's (they are making them again), or MB Battles.
          I do like the Enkei 92's, but $360 including shipping is hard to beat. I would be so raging if anything happened to those wheels, curbing some XXRs would just be mild disappointment. But wheels are a bit way off. I don't even have the car yet, lol.

Comment

You grew wheels? Where can I find such a mystical plant?
            1. Keep plants secret
            2. Grow-op-erize said home
            3. ????????
            4. Profit!

edit-
            300 posts?
            THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!1!!one

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              I do like the Enkei 92's, but $360 including shipping is hard to beat. I would be so raging if anything happened to those wheels, curbing some XXRs would just be mild disappointment. But wheels are a bit way off. I don't even have the car yet, lol.
              Just don't buy reps, there are tons of other used wheel options out there in that price range, believe me, I have searched them to death. Reps are the bane of my existence.
              Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              1. Keep plants secret
              2. Grow-op-erize said home
              3. ????????
              4. Profit!

edit-
              300 posts?
              THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!1!!one
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                Then drive more carefully?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Yeah, if you are curbing wheels up, you probably shouldn't be driving... Just saying.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• HA I just saw the Illest Stance FB page, I could not stop laughing about how they say HF is "******". OMG so funny.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, if you are curbing wheels up, you probably shouldn't be driving... Just saying.
                      I'm yet to cause any damage to any car I've driven, I am a very smooth driver. It's just that I know something eventually will happen to my car, my fault or not.
                      Take for example my friend last week, bent the lip on his steel snow rims because he had to make a choice, get sideswiped by a bus going the opposite direction that wouldn't move over, or curb the fuck out of your front right wheel but save your car.
                      He chose the second option.

Comment

HA I just saw the Illest Stance FB page, I could not stop laughing about how they say HF is "******". OMG so funny.
                        Time to get my troll on.

Comment

Yeah, if you are curbing wheels up, you probably shouldn't be driving... Just saying.
                          If your that worried, Rock some of these.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                          "Respect your elders"

Comment

• I would have done side swipped. Re-Spray + new body panels are always win. But for srs, they are called wheels , and fake wheels are still gay, I will not change my mind on this. Ha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• someone posted this on their Fan page lol
                              Mohamaed - i got skinny laces that dont eat whoppers or big macs canibeat wtf u can beat on my camel jocky homos, stance works with a camel balls hitting there chins, and yes hellaflush must needs a mouth watch with acid to kill there germs, **** **** on illest stance, but all yall are talk and need to bounce!
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I would have done side swipped. Re-Spray + new body panels are always win. But for srs, they are called wheels , and fake wheels are still gay, I will not change my mind on this. Ha.
                                Fuck, how'd that slip through? I'm the one who corrects my friends when they say "rimz", and overhauling the body on half a car is way out of his budget. And like I said, I **** fake wheels, I **** that the companies who deserve our money aren't getting it, but when you have a very low budget there is only so much to be done. I don't expect you to change your mind because you are right. Reps are cheap and gay, but when that's all you can get, sometimes it's close to being justified.

Comment

Working...
                                X