X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I wish I had that ability, I have a great idea for a Cafe but no one wants to take me seriously on it.
      Same here.

My idea is to have a restaurant with a garage attached to it. That way people could get out of work, go somewhere and have a good meal while their car gets an oil change or whatever else done to it. The biggest thing would be having the parts on hand, but I think it could be done.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Same here.

My idea is to have a restaurant with a garage attached to it. That way people could get out of work, go somewhere and have a good meal while their car gets an oil change or whatever else done to it. The biggest thing would be having the parts on hand, but I think it could be done.
        thats a really good idea!

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Not really. The hours of operation would be bad for a garage. Or bad for a restaurant, depending which one you give precedence.
            Having a small cafeteria in a garage's waiting area isn't a bad idea though.

Comment

• ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
                thats a really good idea!
                Think about it.

Most people view cars as a complex piece of machinery when they really aren't. Most have to drop a car off at a shop, then get a ride to work or home, and come back at a later time to pick it up.

I would do simple tune up things that would take 2 hours tops. A good technition can diagnose and sometimes fix a problem in 2 hours. Brakes, oil changes, ball joints, alignments, tires, and anything of that nature don't really take that long.

It could be done for sure.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Same here.

That was my idea....
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That was my idea....
                    fight to the death!!!!!!!!!!! GO!

Comment

Think about it.

Most people view cars as a complex piece of machinery when they really aren't. Most have to drop a car off at a shop, then get a ride to work or home, and come back at a later time to pick it up.

I would do simple tune up things that would take 2 hours tops. A good technition can diagnose and sometimes fix a problem in 2 hours. Brakes, oil changes, ball joints, alignments, tires, and anything of that nature don't really take that long.

i could also see that making alot of money.

Comment

That was my idea....
                        Its a gold mine if it could be done right.

Even if it was an internet cafe. Bring your laptop and enjoy coffee, doughnuts, pastries, and even hang out with friend while your car gets brakes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Think about it.

Pretty much competing with Midas, Meineke's, SuperLube, and all the other franchises if you go that route. Unless you have a primo location.

Comment

That was my idea....
                            Great minds think alike.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                              Jobs that require parts will kill your 2 hour timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                                Jobs that require parts will kill your 2 hour timeline.
                                Or have everything scheduled. Set a reserved time for the people to eat and have the parts there and waiting. Sure, there are some exeptions if you have to diagnose something and then get it fixed, but shit, this is a new idea. It would take time to perfect it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X