X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
    anyone played mujaffa?
    Hell yeah played it on elementary school, it was the most awsome game when i were 8 yers old

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Will i need spacers?
      You got some 8x17 Et35 RHs, right? IIRC you got something along these lines... you should be fine without spacers.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Maddafakka View Post
        Hell yeah played it on elementary school, it was the most awsome game when i were 8 yers old
        yeah i used to as well, tried it just now. its hilarious
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          You got some 8x17 Et35 RHs, right? IIRC you got something along these lines... you should be fine without spacers.
          Yes, that's right. I think i will keep them. But if i want spacers i can install some,right? Wheels aren't flush. well, at least right now. I don't have any practical experience yet
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
            yeah i used to as well, tried it just now. its hilarious
            Yeah It is awsome do you know the cheat code for It?

Comment

Yes, that's right. I think i will keep them. But if i want spacers i can install some,right? Wheels aren't flush. well, at least right now. I don't have any practical experience yet
              What tire sizes? You should be able to get away with a slight spacer, but depending on your tire sizes you will maybe need a fender roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                What tire sizes? You should be able to get away with a slight spacer, but depending on your tire sizes you will maybe need a fender roll.
                215/45.

a thread about the dts- suspension just showed up on bmw-syndikat
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  You're age, and the US government.
                  You are age, and the US Government.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Depending on the lows you should be fine with a 15mm spacer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Didn't even catch that
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        I was waiting for this post.
                        Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Depending on the lows you should be fine with a 15mm spacer.
                        I'm already thinking about the places i can't reach with the car anylonger

Comment

so why didnt you say anything?
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I'm already thinking about the places i can't reach with the car anylonger
                            None.

Unless you go low like Skrapez or Jaze, you'll be fine. Don't mind if it scrapes, our E36s have awesome undercarriages where just about nothing can rip off.

Well.

Except for heat shielding of the cat and other unimportant shit like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              so why didnt you say anything?
                              Cause i knew jason would do it. this whole your - you're thing is like the Welcome-to-StanceWorks-thing
                              Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              None.

Unless you go low like Skrapez or Jaze, you'll be fine. Don't mind if it scrapes, our E36s have awesome undercarriages where just about nothing can rip off.

Well.

Except for heat shielding of the cat and other unimportant shit like that.

Skrapez? haha,fuck no^^
                              the heatshield is annoying. even if you aren't low. never quite got the function of it because it doesn't matter if it's missing or not.

Comment

Cause i knew jason would do it. this whole your - you're thing is like the Welcome-to-StanceWorks-thing

Usually Calvin does the your-you're thing but he isn't here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X