This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
    bolt extractors work good.. in my experience i'd go snap on for something like that. little better quality on things like that helps. I break craftsman tools like they're a joke.
    Good point, I snapped a few extensions made by them before too. Looks like I'm going to give this a shot once the suns here and folks are back to the year.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• the shitty thing is most tools now are made in taiwan. Even Mac and Snapons lol
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• true... they are still better quality though. and their wrench designs are superior

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          the shitty thing is most tools now are made in taiwan. Even Mac and Snapons lol
          as far as i know, snapon is still made in the usa
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• its 230am. im gonna eat some leftovers then go to sleep. peace the fuck out
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              as far as i know, snapon is still made in the usa
              Some snapon. I remember reading up about it a couple years ago.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                its 230am. im gonna eat some leftovers then go to sleep. peace the fuck out
                peaace

Comment

• yea i guess its about bedtime... meh, probably end up laying there thinking about useless crap
                  need to get sleep so i can get up and do brakes on the front of the e28 tomorrow. and help my buddy stance his tercel out for the annapolis meet on sunday.

Comment

• goodnight & goodluck
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• I like how this Xbox Live is turning my 9 y.o. cousin to a bad kid. He talks like he's all hard now; all this stupid shit he's learning from xbox live. Right now I just heard him tell his friend, "You better grow some balls or I'm gonna T-Bag you!"

Then he tried running that mouth on me and and I told him he better quit talking like that before I tell his dad and gets an ass whooping.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• HA. The internet is destroying the youth of America.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          HA. The internet is destroying the youth of America.
                          For real dude. And he just got xbox live a few months ago and he acts waaayy different now.
                          I don't even act like that in front of him cause I know how much he looks up to me.

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just looking at my bros friends, they are all talk they don't realize that talking shit in person will get their ass beat. And they have NO respect for people who are older than them. I remember being annoying when I was that age, but nothing that bad, its honestly a disgrace that this is what the youth of America is becoming. When they are leaders in the world, I can safely say that we are fucked.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Just looking at my bros friends, they are all talk they don't realize that talking shit in person will get their ass beat. And they have NO respect for people who are older than them. I remember being annoying when I was that age, but nothing that bad, its honestly a disgrace that this is what the youth of America is becoming. When they are leaders in the world, I can safely say that we are fucked.
                              Amen, brotha'. Totally true. I hope my cousin doesn't turn like that. Every second I see him doing/saying something disrespectful or bad, I'm slapping the bejebus out of him.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• What a fucking shitty night. But at least I'm home finally at 4am...

Comment

Working...
                                X