This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steve0827 View Post
    We're going to be down there for a while, so it's cheaper than renting a car.
    Ah I see. Cool cool.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

We're going to be down there for a while, so it's cheaper than renting a car.
      wouldnt driving there be cheaper?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        No. He drives a stock CLK430, he is just being a pretentious douche, thinks people care about the fact that he has money.
        Kielan only says this because he like to be an asshole to me. He knows exactly why I like my car yet he gives me constant shit about it because it's not stanced. If I really want to be a pretentious douche I can say that I'll be flying in a chartered jet and I will be picked up in an W221 S600.

Honestly, I **** when you "prod" me like that. I'm a car guy just like everyone else on this forum....sure, I may not want to stance my car, and sure I may not know as much as everyone else, but I love cars just as much.
        -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          its not just PA drivers, everyone freaks the fuck out when it starts to snow
          yeah, its getting annoying now

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          at 25-35 mpg.
          yeah yeah, i can't type tonight

and with that, i'm out. peace

Comment

wouldnt driving there be cheaper?
            My mother's car is leased, so we don't want to put that many miles on it.
            -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

Comment

My mother's car is leased, so we don't want to put that many miles on it.
              makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                yeah, its getting annoying now

yeah yeah, i can't type tonight

and with that, i'm out. peace
                later sean

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                  yeah, but what sucks is that some of the people up here see snow and automaticlly go 25-35mpg everywhere. ugh, it gets annoying when i'm trying to go to work, the road is a 45mph speed limit, and the guy ahead of me is doing 25 cause of snow
                  Lots of Prius drivers slowing down in the snow eh?

Originally posted by steve0827 View Post
                  Kielan only says this because he like to be an asshole to me. He knows exactly why I like my car yet he gives me constant shit about it because it's not stanced. If I really want to be a pretentious douche I can say that I'll be flying in a chartered jet and I will be picked up in an W221 S600.

Honestly, I **** when you "prod" me like that. I'm a car guy just like everyone else on this forum....sure, I may not want to stance my car, and sure I may not know as much as everyone else, but I love cars just as much.
                  Hey, me too! Except I lack the money to modify to make it stance worthy.

Reminds me of this quote.
                  "If you’re into muscle cars, then screw those four bangers. If you're into rotary powered vehicles, then screw those pistons! If you're into road racing and time attack, then screw drifting. If you’re into Formula One, well, screw everybody. If you’ve been around car culture for any length of time, you know exactly what I’m talking about. You also probably know that not everyone feels this way. As we get a bit older and experience some of the great aspects of other car cultures, more and more of us are discovering that we’re all the same under the hood – we're all just car guys." -Antonio Alvendia (MotorMavens)
                  Last edited by jasonklee; 12-07-2010, 10:09 PM.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Reminds me of this quote.
                    "If you’re into muscle cars, then screw those four bangers. If you're into rotary powered vehicles, then screw those pistons! If you're into road racing and time attack, then screw drifting. If you’re into Formula One, well, screw everybody. If you’ve been around car culture for any length of time, you know exactly what I’m talking about. You also probably know that not everyone feels this way. As we get a bit older and experience some of the great aspects of other car cultures, more and more of us are discovering that we’re all the same under the hood – we're all just car guys." -Antonio Alvendia (MotorMavens)
                    It's not that I don't like stance, I appreciate it and I'd stance a different car that wasn't my CLK. I'm just not into as much as some of you guys are. And I don't mean that in a negative way at all, to each their own.
                    -Stephen

Comment

It's not that I don't like stance, I appreciate it and I'd stance a different car that wasn't my CLK. I'm just not into as much as some of you guys are. And I don't mean that in a negative way at all, to each their own.
                      Once you find a car, hope to see the final result.

Comment

• No, its coming in here saying "We're shipping our cars down there", like you are some big shot that owns the world is what pisses me off. I don't care what you want to do to your car. Its your bullshit attitude that because you have money you're better than everyone that I can't stand. I can almost guarantee that shipping your car down would cost more than driving or getting a rental.

No one gives a rats ass that you have money, so stop trying to flaunt it. All its going to do is piss people off. And you will find that out later on. Guess what having money won't get you a job, and then all of a sudden you won't have money any more. I hope reality slaps you in the face real soon.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Once you find a car, hope to see the final result.
                          Thanks man haha. Right now I'm thinking GTI.
                          -Stephen

Comment

• pulled the trigger on an AWOL t-shirt. werd

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              No, its coming in here saying "We're shipping our cars down there", like you are some big shot that owns the world is what pisses me off. I don't care what you want to do to your car. Its your bullshit attitude that because you have money you're better than everyone that I can't stand. I can almost guarantee that shipping your car down would cost more than driving or getting a rental.

No one gives a rats ass that you have money, so stop trying to flaunt it. All its going to do is piss people off. And you will find that out later on. Guess what having money won't get you a job, and then all of a sudden you won't have money any more. I hope reality slaps you in the face real soon.
                              I wasn't trying to show off.....I was just saying that we were having it shipped down there. And you have absolutely no idea how much it would cost to rent for the time we will be down there. My mother is going to be down in Florida for a few months taking care of my aunt because she is very ill. If you get a rental car for a couple of months, it ends up being very expensive. And yes, it would be cheaper to drive, but that's a lot of mileage on a leased car.

And I don't think I'm better than anyone else fyi.
                              -Stephen

Comment

pulled the trigger on an AWOL t-shirt. werd
                                Win.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X