X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've come to accept it, so I guess I'll be good.

IDK life is a huge mess for me right now. I have no idea what is going on or what I want to do. I feel if I took time off, it would all sort itself out, but of course my fucking parents couldn't have that.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you sure, cuz that sounds pretty shitty to me.

i just want this to all clear up, pass my finals, finish my papers, and get to Mexico. Then i'll come back home nice and tan, chill with my friends and some ladies from home and just relax.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Oh its shitty, but whatever.

I am quite sure I am going to have to retake 3 classes. I can't get shit done here, even when I seek help I think I get it, go take a test, and bomb it. I can't do this shit right now, there is way too much going on in my head, my parents don't seem to understand it, they think its because I don't have friends. I have plenty of friends, but having friends won't change my problems. I need time to sort shit out upstairs.

Going home will be nice, but I won't have time then, I'll be too busy trying to get my mind off it. I need a good month or so, where I can just think about shit, and not worry about school, girls, anything.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• supppppp

Comment

• i got ya. this might not sound like the best thing, but try to get your hands on something that will help you focus a little bit for the last few weeks and only use it when absolutely necessary. that may sound shady as fuck, but it will help you long enough to get through till break because it sounds like you desperately need break asap... but you gotta study your ass off, live in the library, basically become a study gremlin.

focus on your work so much that you can't even waste any time on the other stuff bothering you.. then when you're done with the semester, do what you said, sit down, figure it out. but until then you gotta do somethin about that school work, priorities my friend, don't waste time on stuff that you know will pass.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• There is no bringing these grades back man, I know what you are saying though. I only have 2 finals, and of course they are in my worse subjects. I mean I am going to try regardless, get some aderol and go all out, but I don't think its going to change anything.

I need to sort shit out though, I need to understand what I want to do with my life, and where its going to take me. Call it soul searching if you want.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hai guise.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• sup benz

Comment

• i can relate, i've prepared myself since 7th grade for engineering.. got to college and dropped the two most important classes for it, now i don't think i'll ever be going back to the engineering field. but hey, gotta keep that head up and work, people say everything changes when the second semester rolls around, just gotta hope that it's for the better.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• oh herrooo

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        i can relate, i've prepared myself since 7th grade for engineering.. got to college and dropped the two most important classes for it, now i don't think i'll ever be going back to the engineering field. but hey, gotta keep that head up and work, people say everything changes when the second semester rolls around, just gotta hope that it's for the better.
                        Fingers crossed man.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just found out that i might have to sell my beetle

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Fingers crossed man.
                            same hither.

i'm out dude, gotta get some sleep if i want to survive this week. good luck with everything man, hope it all falls into place.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bev0 View Post
                              sup benz
                              just got in ffrom some bubbletea after work. you?
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• lols just got into work..gonna beee a long ass day, its cold as fuck in S.A atm

Comment

Working...
                                X