• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuna for lunch, i feel like i just ate cat food
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Oops I can't read.... And I'm making a new sig once I'm out of class.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

tuna for lunch, i feel like i just ate cat food
          I had that for dinner, or breakfast if you look at it from a normal night shift point of view.

Had rice for lunch... Hopefully it goes through me before I go to bed... Dont really want a bug lump in my gut.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I had that for dinner, or breakfast if you look at it from a normal night shift point of view.

Had rice for lunch... Hopefully it goes through me before I go to bed... Dont really want a bug lump in my gut.
            i know what you mean. I try to not eat within a few hours of going to bed

Comment

• i havent done anything all day. the boss asked me to check on an order. i told him it would have to wait cause I was on lunch hahahaha

Comment

i know what you mean. I try to not eat within a few hours of going to bed
                Do want pasta with cheese and tomatoe sauce right now but already ate dinner. FUUUUUUUUUU
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    Do want pasta with cheese and tomatoe sauce right now but already ate dinner. FUUUUUUUUUU
                    eat again. 2 dinners are better than 1

Comment

• But i'm so full of food (lemon chicken) right now. Have to wait for an hour, than i'm hungry again xD
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                        But i'm so full of food (lemon chicken) right now. Have to wait for an hour, than i'm hungry again xD
                        or pull the trigger. that works too

Comment

or pull the trigger. that works too
                          Sorry, I'm not an 11y/o girl.

Comment

• lolwut?

Originally posted by anth

Comment

• i hadnt read through Ks thread since the first couple posts. wtf happened in there?

Comment

• I don't get that either,Dave. I don't know why there's so much **** for actually nothing really serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X