X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been completely unmotivated, too as far as automotive related stuff goes. I haven't shot a car in months. I have a magazine shoot coming up and I'm not even really excited about it. To be honest, I can't think of a car that would get me excited to shoot it.

I just need the money. Bad.

This industry did me wrong one too many times. I got fucked over by KW, had a fallout with another blog, and got completely shitted on by a magazine I used to support hard (S3) all in about a month and a half.

I just feel like its dead to me and I just go through the motions because at one time I really loved what I was doing. Maybe one day it will come back to me. I'm hoping.
    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I hope that getting a new car gets me back inspired.
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I don't really know what to say man. I mean to be very cliche don't give up on what you love, and it won't give up on you. I would say expand your horizons, try shooting a different style of car, or try different type of photography. Your work is amazing, magazines are fortunate to have work like yours, its their loss they fell out, not yours.

Try free lancing for a while? I don't know man, I know what you are feeling, I Just don't know how to help.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I do freelance. I'm shooting a car for on Thanksgiving weekend and it should pay pretty decent... then I have a wedding, so I can use that payment, too.

I'm trying to scoop up a y33 Q45 or something. That'd be awesome
          FlickR

Comment

• A y33 would be dope, if you VIP it out, radius those fenders, its not done enough in America. Really should be.

And I hope those shoots go well for you, shooting a wedding has to be fun, so who knows maybe it'll reintroduce the bug in you.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've shot a few weddings. Dislike.

They aren't that bad. I'd do more but since I moved here I don't know -nearly- as many people. I could get quite a bit of business if I still lived in Tennessee, I think.
              FlickR

Comment

• Soo found out today that when my car was getting fixed, i have modified 350z axels, an r32 kaaz 2 way, my rear breaks where about to go out, my entire chassis is about to fall apart, and i have a faulty oil tube running to something,. FUCK YES! Chassis rebuild this summer.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                  I've shot a few weddings. Dislike.

They aren't that bad. I'd do more but since I moved here I don't know -nearly- as many people. I could get quite a bit of business if I still lived in Tennessee, I think.
                  Why'd you move if you don't mind my asking?
                  Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Soo found out today that when my car was getting fixed, i have modified 350z axels, an r32 kaaz 2 way, my rear breaks where about to go out, my entire chassis is about to fall apart, and i have a faulty oil tube running to something,. FUCK YES! Chassis rebuild this summer.
                  Sounds like a blast, if you need any help.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude some how they fixed my diff, my axels anddddd but on new break pads, including costs of labor was only 600 bucks.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• That... Is amazing.

Duder I need to actually meet you/see your car haha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Forreal. Sooo when you and sam drive cross country roll to nc!

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I maybe rolling through NC this December actually, driving to Florida the day I get back from school
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Think I'm finally putting this up for sale. It's been a good 3 years and I'm done. I just want a nice DD and something that is not going to be modded!

Comment

• Damn it if I was on the WC I would totally scoop this from you. I want a DA so bad.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fly over and drive it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X