This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    my friend finished the mustang he was fixing to sell and did a huge burnout and justin took pictures of it
    Oh, why wasn't I called for the taking of these pictures?

Oh and search up the song "Believe" by DJ Vinroc, I'm doing a video right now, and I need to pick a song for it. NO DUBSTEP if you want to recommend something, try and keep it simple, hip hop, and beats such as would be best.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you were a half hour away

songs not bad but i found a good video song ill have to remember it
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• damn solid coils i pulled in this place at an angle and one of my back wheel stays in the air so im still pulling in and my exhaust acts as the wheel yippieeee

kielan use this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRXwTuR_ABc
        Last edited by Iscrape; 08-09-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I was just listening to that haha.

And 3 wheel action thats sweet, I wish my coils were good enough to do that.. Oh well, upgrading almost everything as the year goes on so we shall see what happens.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• songs pimp but idk if your video is that slow.
            yeah shit felt like my car was gonna tip over lol
            where these new wheels you were speaking of?

Comment

• What new wheels?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you said like last week you were picking up new wheels. justin said they were like e30 mesh wheels or something

Comment

• Drive Slow - Kanye West, I was trying to think of it for a while, and that's what I'm gunna use, its so easy, nice easy beat.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• havent heard that song in yeearrs.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• make a video of dougs car for a feature or something and have the song teach me how to dougie

Comment

• No... I said I wasn't going to get them, because I wanna do it all right the first time remember.. I must have said it at least 7 times in the past few days in this thread.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to do some photo/video work of Doug's car, I need to get a bunch of cars before I head off to school.

I have decided against drive slow, and now its "In Pieces - Linkin Park"
                          Last edited by Kielan; 08-09-2010, 04:44 PM.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            No... I said I wasn't going to get them, because I wanna do it all right the first time remember.. I must have said it at least 7 times in the past few days in this thread.
                            you never said anything
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah I did... I have said it so many times over the past week in this thread, including when Ben was in here, and I said how I want to do it all right the first time...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It'd be great if Final Cut Express decided to accept the videos that I have no converted 5 times and are still not working, might be time to make an upgrade.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X