• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fucking hell it's Cold.
    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I take it you havent seen that episode of south park where Jared has aides.......

As in, People who assist him.

Speed is what you want if you plan on loosing weight... Coke just makes you feel boss hahaha...

But I agree, its damn expensive
      Yeah, I saw it.

When I was about 12 or 13 I got prescribed to Adderall because I told one of my teachers I can't concentrate when she asked why I didn't do my homework. Had a few doctors appointments and such and next thing you know I'm eating 20mg of orange Adderall tablets twice a day. I literally felt like I was on drugs all day long, but I ended up developing insomnia and had to stop taking it. Plus, it made me act like a fool and my grades in school got terrible.
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Never tried adderall haha...

Maybe I should?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Fucking hell it's Cold.
          It's warm over here
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Your mother was warm last night.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• boom!
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Got 'em!

So yeah, back at PSU, after missing arguably the best weekend this year.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Boom roasted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    You're like the Jared of subway, but for StanceWorks. Do you have aides?

I know plenty about bikes, all through trial and error though.. But I used to build lowrider bikes... Gangster shit. None of these fitness bullshit... Mind you a 3.25" crank gives you one hell of a workout on the smallest incline and your pedals are litterally 2mm away from the floor...
                    The only time my tires rub the fenders is on this...

Whats up rt?

Comment

• So gangster.

I want a bike like that now. Someone make me one!

Oh and my pics from yesterday are up, if anyone cares lol.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha nice man... theres a few of us that used to build lolos on here.... Edafe used to back in the day too!
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Nice lol, I've had this one since I was about 13 I believe. I started to build my flat maroon one this year but lost interest.

Comment

My Facebook status yesterday created quite a stir.
                            Add me on Fb I'd like to see this! lol search for robert de!

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                              Nice lol, I've had this one since I was about 13 I believe. I started to build my flat maroon one this year but lost interest.
                              Well build me one, think of it as a 18th birthday gift for me haha.
                              Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                              Add me on Fb I'd like to see this! lol search for robert de!
                              Friend requested!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol. I liked and commented. I guess since I stopped being one of cib's photographers I grew a big dislike for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X