• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not seen it, is it worthy lamebook style

hmz, friends are at the door

going to a spanish tapa place for diner

c y'all
    Last edited by P78; 10-31-2010, 12:08 PM.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• What was yo status K?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        What was yo status K?
        StanceWorks > Canibeat
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LOL

Comment

LOL
            Created quite the stir. This was right when me and my friends had decided that it was a major ripoff for how crappy it was.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why who said something?

Comment

• Dave from Canibeat the guy who started it basically was pretty unprofessional about it. Seeing as I have no affiliations to any site I am entitled to my own opinions.

He said. "hmm.. Didn't think it was a competition. I guess you got lost and ended up in NJ today?!?"

If that's how the creator of the site is going to act I don't want to even go to another event of theirs no matter how hyped up it is.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats fair enough... Competition really has nothing to do with it..

But meh, not like I give a damn what happens over there lawlz.

Comment

• i spent a lot of money this weekend on clothes that should've been going to coilovers. oh well.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• What up, RT fam.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      halloween...

Some dude just walked in, Purple suit/overcoat, full joker makeup, fake scars on his cheeks to his mouth and all...

Walked up and asked what I would do if he opened up his coat and was loaded with explosives....

I said I'd litteraly shit my pants, so its a good thing you dont, otherwise this situation would be very awkward.
                      lol. I want to learn how to talk like the joker like you see those people on youtube. Then all the things that would happen today
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        i spent a lot of money this weekend on clothes that should've been going to coilovers. oh well.
                        I wish I had money to blow.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• my girlfriend came up to visit me this weekend. i didn't really have money to blow, but i did anyway.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Coilovers > clothing.

Comment

• Filled my super soaker up with bleach and piss for any kids that try and knock on my motherfucking door.
                              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Coilovers > clothing.
                                i'm from socal. it gets cold as balls in norcal and i definitely wasn't ready. i needed a heavier jacket.

...the Illest crewneck & Slammed Society shirt from the Fatlace store was just 'cause i wanted, though.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X