X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol i own a bimmer, on my second one
    They're great cars. I love mine, until I fail inspection and have to fork out a couple hundred. I learned that OEM parts from the dealership is more expensive then aftermarket parts.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      They're great cars. I love mine, until I fail inspection and have to fork out a couple hundred. I learned that OEM parts from the dealership is more expensive then aftermarket parts.
      oem is always more expensive.

they are great. i wanna buy another once i slam the e30 to use as a daily driver
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Dan don't know if I have told you this, but you are the biggest fucking douche bag I have ever talked to over a forum.

Jokes.
        I try to be "that guy" who drives the bmw and think im the hot shit because its a bmw

-Dan

Comment

• God around here people are EXACTLY like that, because they drive a BMW all of a sudden they own the road. I **** it, even though I LOVE bimmers.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oem is always more expensive.

they are great. i wanna buy another once i slam the e30 to use as a daily driver
            Yeah, learned that the hard way. OEM rear strut mounts were $150 when upgraded aftermarket ones were like $100. My dream daily is 610euro e30.

-Dan

Comment

Yeah, learned that the hard way. OEM rear strut mounts were $150 when upgraded aftermarket ones were like $100. My dream daily is 610euro e30.
              koni is on sale, 47.5% off msrp

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                God around here people are EXACTLY like that, because they drive a BMW all of a sudden they own the road. I **** it, even though I LOVE bimmers.
                I agree. I always found it funny when I go into the bmw dealership and they straight up **** stare me. They're snobs there.

-Dan

Comment

koni is on sale, 47.5% off msrp
                  wait, wut?!

-Dan

Comment

wait, wut?!
                    yea. march-june. its called the shock value sale.

Comment

yea. march-june. its called the shock value sale.
                      ahh, so tempting. BUT I just dropped $2500 into this trans swap and im in the negatives for money right now. Then again, I do want to get my car off racelands...

-Dan

Comment

ahh, so tempting. BUT I just dropped $2500 into this trans swap and im in the negatives for money right now. Then again, I do want to get my car off racelands...
                        i know koni disco'd coilovers on the e36 M, dunno about the rest of the e36

Comment

• I love when I get random facebook messages from my mom saying I hurt her feelings because Im working my ass off to get his car done and not seeing her. Apparently, she would like me to call her randomly for no reason and stop by her house to "hang out" I guess. Im not that kind of guy who randomly calls people to talk. She called me today asking to come over for dinner but I refused since I was going back to college. Then she hung up. THEN she wants me to start living at her house now, and I completly do not want to do that at all since all my stuff (tools, clothes, everything I own) is at my dads. How do you tell your mom that your growing up now?

^random temper flare right there.

-Dan

Comment

I love when I get random facebook messages from my mom saying I hurt her feelings because Im working my ass off to get his car done and not seeing her. Apparently, she would like me to call her randomly for no reason and stop by her house to "hang out" I guess. Im not that kind of guy who randomly calls people to talk. She called me today asking to come over for dinner but I refused since I was going back to college. Then she hung up. THEN she wants me to start living at her house now, and I completly do not want to do that at all since all my stuff (tools, clothes, everything I own) is at my dads. How do you tell your mom that your growing up now?

^random temper flare right there.
                            lol
                            i only talk to my mom on fb or through text, we rarely actaully talk. unless its irl, then its over dinner and some drinks

Comment

• It's goos to let it out.

I **** it when parents are like "You never spend anytime with me, you never do this, you never do that, etc, etc." Its like are you stupid clearly I have things to do and you know what I am like I never just call people to talk so come on...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol
                                i only talk to my mom on fb or through text, we rarely actaully talk. unless its irl, then its over dinner and some drinks
                                See, Im away at college until the weekends then I come home to work on my car and see my girlfriend. I have 2 days basically to get everything done that I need to do and thats not nearly enough time. I don't have time to randomly call people just to talk or stop by. Nor do I want to move my stuff from college, to my dads, to my moms house for three months, then back to college. Its just pointless. Shes going to **** next year when I have a house off campus and never coming home. I just wish she would leave me alone and not smother me I guess. (not to sound horrible or anything like that, I love her but...)

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X