• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck yo!

and some pics of yesterday that someone took

Now they're rocking frisky!!

and a new spot we found
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Thanks. That meet looks dope man

-Dan

Comment

• it was dope as fuck filming the video yesterday
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Heather as promised here are some pictures from today, there WILL be a TON more tomorrow, from tomorrow's meet of course.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• weekends off are ftw
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              your more than welcome

WOOO!!! BBQ at my house with frisky
              haha if i wasnt broke id get justin to fly out there with me
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• i need more money, faster. theres too much shit i want to buy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i need more money, faster. theres too much shit i want to buy lol
                  This. I need a job lol. I have a connection at a dealership carwash im applying for. Went to fill out a application two seconds ago and they're closed Now I have to wait till next friday to sprint home from college and hopefully make it there before they're closed.

-Dan

Comment

• that sucks. but it would be a straight job

Comment

that sucks. but it would be a straight job
                      Kinda disappointed with it actually. I mean I spent 30k this semester in college for automotive technologies and really wanted to get some experience at a shop over the summer. I guess I got to start somewhere tho, and I get to work full time 30-40 hours a week soooo $$$$$. Good news is that it has ties to a BMW dealership and thats ultimately where I want to end up (for now) as a BMW master tech.

I swear to god, these 2 bolts holding the auto trans up are about to get hit with the air hammer.

-Dan

Comment

• the best thing to do is talk to people. the only way to get into a shop with out having legit experience is to know someone and get a job as an apprentice/shop bitch. thats what i did when i started out. it also helps to build relationships you can use down the road

Comment

the best thing to do is talk to people. the only way to get into a shop with out having legit experience is to know someone and get a job as an apprentice/shop bitch. thats what i did when i started out. it also helps to build relationships you can use down the road
                          I was that at a euro shop last summer. It was fun as hell. Couple hundred a week for changing oil, helping out, and going on lunch runs. Might need to call the dude up again and ask about doing it again.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            I was that at a euro shop last summer. It was fun as hell. Couple hundred a week for changing oil, helping out, and going on lunch runs. Might need to call the dude up again and ask about doing it again.
                            i would totally do that. that would help you out more in the long run than washing cars at a dealer

Comment

i would totally do that. that would help you out more in the long run than washing cars at a dealer
                              True. But its a small indy shop. The guy (my neighbor) hired some dude who can't mount tires the right way a few months ago so I doubt he is looking. Never hurts to ask tho.

-Dan

Comment

• but when it comes time to write a resume it will help. consistent summer work at a shop, plus you can use him as a reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X