BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Alex, do you still play forza?
        I havent played my xbox almost all year haha. I dont even have XBL anymore. I'm gonna get again soon though. ive been wanting to play.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          I havent played my xbox almost all year haha. I dont even have XBL anymore. I'm gonna get again soon though. ive been wanting to play.
          Same man. My XBL ran out this month I think. Just wondered if you still played haha

Comment

• You need an intro thread, AndrewFromTheInternet.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              The G7 are dope
              Ya man thems the ones
              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Nice. I've been thinking about how Leon Hardritt Orden's would look like on a STI. If I sell my Bug this summer, I could afford a set.
              Those are my favorite wheel of all time
              Originally posted by Drama View Post
              there was a set for sale that i saw recently. $800 shipped but they were shitty sizes. like 17x8.5 +3x and 9.5 +3x
              Wtf where?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                Well hi there. Figured I'd register this name now, seeing as how what I'm about to say shouldn't be on record @ Fluid.

Got an interview this weekend for a SEO Content Writer/Editor position in a suburb that's a lot closer to my house. The interview is online, so I get to prerecord my answers to their questions and submit them on their website. Which is perfect, since I clam the fuck up and get all anxious when it's time for an in-person interview. A glass of scotch prior to the recording should do quite nicely.

Have a good weekend, guys!

I need to get this post count up. 1 post? Shit, in RT alone I've probably written a thousand.
                I'll call you AFTI then. Hi Afti!
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Rage Friday in full effect.

House I was really interested in is sold. Closes next month.

Dammit.

On the upside, found a roommate that's a real cool dude.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Same man. My XBL ran out this month I think. Just wondered if you still played haha
                    I've been craving FM4 online lately. Kinda want to buy Forza Horizon too. not sure how it is though. gotta look into it.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Wtf where?
                    They're 17x9.5 +38 all around.

hit up this guy if you want them. He has them. I dont think he ever posted them on zilvia

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I've been craving FM4 online lately. Kinda want to buy Forza Horizon too. not sure how it is though. gotta look into it.

They're 17x9.5 +38 all around.

hit up this guy if you want them. He has them. I dont think he ever posted them on zilvia
                      http://zilvia.net/f/members/jdizzy204.html
                      All G7 come in whack ass specs. Like they were made only for S2k
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• and the "2" key barely works now on my laptop. I guess its only a matter of time before I need to replace this thing

Comment

All G7 come in whack ass specs. Like they were made only for S2k
                          Yeah, pretty much all of them sucked in sizing. the best sizes i remember finding were x9 +30/x11 +30. and they sold for $2600 shipped.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Yeah, pretty much all of them sucked in sizing. the best sizes i remember finding were x9 +30/x11 +30. and they sold for $2600 shipped.
                            VR had a set that was ok if you were gonna build them for an S2k, dont remember the specs. but even adding mega lips still was like +80 lol perfect honda fitment

Comment

VR had a set that was ok if you were gonna build them for an S2k, dont remember the specs. but even adding mega lips still was like +80 lol perfect honda fitment
                              hahahaha. I want to start importing and selling wheels I find in Japan. I find so much cheap shit there. Get the wheels shipped for like $100 extra to the US. Sell them for a couple hundred more. Boom. Profit.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• If anybody in here wants a good laugh, download the "Vine" app and follow Will Sasso.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X