This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Justin good looks on that, definitely an awesome addition to chrome. Especially since I always have a fucking million tabs open.
    I've gotten so used to it now. The only thing missing is the ability to open a new tab from that view.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I have another day before I teach a solder class. Got the books ready, room reserved, slideshow organized with notes, and I met the people I'm teaching.

Still nervous.
      Aw, you'll be fine. Just as long as you know how to solder.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I want a macbook. Hopefully this summer.
      My GF has a Macbook Air, which was a present from her last boyfriend (sucker!). Those things are wicked. I'd buy one if I had a need for it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I want a macbook. Hopefully this summer.
        I'd wait till Fall when they release the new ones, if Apple wants to stay competitive the new MBPs will have to be quite impressive machines. At very least they'll have to be touch screen and come down a bit in price.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol Macs.

I had a Macbook for a good, long while, and will never go back.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            I've gotten so used to it now. The only thing missing is the ability to open a new tab from that view.
            I'm sure they will add it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Price go down? That'll never happen.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Lol Macs.

I had a Macbook for a good, long while, and will never go back.
                Spoken like someone who doesn't know how to use the OS and doesn't want to do a little work to make them awesome. I will never buy any other laptops than MBPs. So well constructed, their customer service is awesome, I don't mind paying a premium for quality.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Price go down? That'll never happen.
                  They will the retina displays (samsung lol) have gotten cheaper, and high res laptops are now the norm, the retina display versions will replace the outdated older displays, and a touch screen variant will most likely be introduced, if they want to be able to compete with the new Windows 8 stuff. And just like always since they are a year behind in the new stuff now, it will most likely all be released this fall.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Price go down? That'll never happen.
                    this.
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I don't even need the new OS I don't think. I just got away from Vista and onto 7. I was just looking at used macbooks and at around 300, i figured it would be worth a shot. I'm just looking for something i can store music on and fuck around with online. Either way I'll still have to have a windows laptop or netbook of some kind to do my software tuning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

this morning!
                        I couldnt get much speed for a better show there was a lady driving in front of me lol and my little brother had only time to film me drive it once loL! I
                        this will get me through the day

Comment

• I'm not a huge fan of the OS, but for what I use it for it does work.

The big thing I love is gesture control. Multi-tasking with the trackpad is one of the best things it does. Shortcuts+gesture control make this a totally different machine.
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            I don't even need the new OS I don't think. I just got away from Vista and onto 7. I was just looking at used macbooks and at around 300, i figured it would be worth a shot. I'm just looking for something i can store music on and fuck around with online. Either way I'll still have to have a windows laptop or netbook of some kind to do my software tuning.
                            I dual boot, and I have found that my MBP runs Windows better than most Windows laptops lol.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I'm not a huge fan of the OS, but for what I use it for it does work.

The big thing I love is gesture control. Multi-tasking with the trackpad is one of the best things it does. Shortcuts+gesture control make this a totally different machine.
                              This, I can't live without it, thank god there are tweaks to make it work in Windows as well, I'd be lost without them.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                They will the retina displays (samsung lol) have gotten cheaper, and high res laptops are now the norm, the retina display versions will replace the outdated older displays, and a touch screen variant will most likely be introduced, if they want to be able to compete with the new Windows 8 stuff. And just like always since they are a year behind in the new stuff now, it will most likely all be released this fall.
                                no worries about competing with windows8, its basically windows7 with a android looking app menu

Comment

Working...
                                X