This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Dave, when we get to page #9999 on RT, you should just ban every RT regular on here.

Why? Just to watch the world burn.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    hahahaa chaos will ensue
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Then some asshole nobody will walk into RT, make one comment, hit page 10k and watch their only RT comment disappear as the whole thread is deleted.

I think it'd be soul-crushing to whoever did it. Then we can just blame the death of RT #1 on that guy forever.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc"]Mr Burns - Excellent - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol RT wont be deleted. just locked, and a new one opened so it doesnt rape the servers
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        lol RT wont be deleted. just locked, and a new one opened so it doesnt rape the servers
        Won't its existence by itself (locked or not) still constitute a massive resource hogging on the server? After all, they still have to store, cache and display those 10k pages.

(Bear in mind I don't really know how this stuff works)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Won't its existence by itself (locked or not) still constitute a massive resource hogging on the server? After all, they still have to store, cache and display those 10k pages.

(Bear in mind I don't really know how this stuff works)
          if nobody is actively using it, then the database isnt working to sort and organize the shit show. thats why we get database errors at times of high volume

Comment

• Jason, do you know if there's an article of some sort about the bagged red E350 on white CR Kai's and decals running along the lower doors? It resides in the bay I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Jason, do you know if there's an article of some sort about the bagged red E350 on white CR Kai's and decals running along the lower doors? It resides in the bay I believe.
              No idea.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I've seen that car everywhere.

It's bloody fantastic. I figured nobody would like it, but apparently the opposite is quite true.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  I feel it was that microtechnik kid. You should just ban him.
                  DUDE im back. and it wasnt me

what would be cool though... is if i was the new guy, and had the honor of being the last one to post in this thread. damn that would piss you off!

Comment

• Just got back from the Ford Dealership. Work is on it's 3rd fuel pump. 51k miles. Not too suprised though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      No idea.
                      Damn it. Y u no know!?

I've seen that car everywhere.

It's bloody fantastic. I figured nobody would like it, but apparently the opposite is quite true.
                      Yeah it's awesome. Fitment is so spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Jason, do you know if there's an article of some sort about the bagged red E350 on white CR Kai's and decals running along the lower doors? It resides in the bay I believe.
                        Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        No idea.
                        I've seen that car everywhere.

Never mind. I found it.

This one?

Comment

• wtf is going on in here?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Holy shit that looks good.

Comment

• ohhh i seen that thing! He did a shoot with my buddy Josh (gold wheels audi) and a few others like SN Elvis.....
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                ohhh i seen that thing! He did a shoot with my buddy Josh (gold wheels audi) and a few others like SN Elvis.....
                                gold wheels is an e38

Comment

Working...
                                X