This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    If I have to listen to this dude try and flirt with the girl behind me, I think I might be sick.
    This guy in my morning math class tries so hard to flirt every morning with this girl. He has the worst game in the world. And he is disgusting, as in smells, probably never seen soap, flaky skin. She keeps moving spots and he just follows

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I believe in animal rights, but some retards take that shit too far.
    Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      This guy in my morning math class tries so hard to flirt every morning with this girl. He has the worst game in the world. And he is disgusting, as in smells, probably never seen soap, flaky skin. She keeps moving spots and he just follows

Agreed
      Creepy
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

So move in on her and mack it. I used to always hit on this girl in my English class, even though she had a boyfriend. A year later she broke up with him and I saw her at a car show. Guess who she remembered?

Just saying... doesn't hurt to build bridges you may cross later.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Creepy
          I think he is a bit slow as well. Though he would fit some creepy women serial killer profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            So move in on her and mack it. I used to always hit on this girl in my English class, even though she had a boyfriend. A year later she broke up with him and I saw her at a car show. Guess who she remembered?

Just saying... doesn't hurt to build bridges you may cross later.
            Oh I have no desire to move in on her at all. She is a very soft 6 with makeup, without maybe a hard 4. Plus I am coming back to the east coast after this summer I am done with this shithole of a state/town.

If this town was just wiped off the map nobody would miss it.

Comment

Oh I have no desire to move in on her at all. She is a very soft 6 with makeup, without maybe a hard 4. Plus I am coming back to the east coast after this summer I am done with this shithole of a state/town.

If this town was just wiped off the map nobody would miss it.
              In that case, nevermind.

I started looking through some of my old photos on facebook, and started thinking about the girls I dated in college. Half of them are still hot, a quarter of them are seacows, and the last quarter I have absolutely no idea what happened to them.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i miss class at times lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

In that case, nevermind.

I started looking through some of my old photos on facebook, and started thinking about the girls I dated in college. Half of them are still hot, a quarter of them are seacows, and the last quarter I have absolutely no idea what happened to them.
                  Exactly

The girls here are not good looking at all. An inside joke is the pueblo standard. A 10 on the pueblo standard is a soft 6 in the real world Most of them are heffers and sloots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    i miss class at times lol
                    Yeah, me too bud. Especially at a community college.

There used to be a slutty girl that I purposely sat myself diagonally from every class. She wore the tightest pants and the shortest skirts I have ever seen someone wear in public. Every other class was like playing peek-a-boo with whatever panties she had on.
                    Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Exactly

The girls here are not good looking at all. An inside joke is the pueblo standard. A 10 on the pueblo standard is a soft 6 in the real world Most of them are heffers and sloots.
                    My friend went to Embry-Riddle in Florida, and said the same thing. Hard 5's were suddenly 10's to anyone who went to that school.

Comment

Yeah, me too bud. Especially at a community college.

There used to be a slutty girl that I purposely sat myself diagonally from every class. She wore the tightest pants and the shortest skirts I have ever seen someone wear in public. Every other class was like playing peek-a-boo with whatever panties she had on.

My friend went to Embry-Riddle in Florida, and said the same thing. Hard 5's were suddenly 10's to anyone who went to that school.
                      True sluts wear nothing

It is terrible I feel bad cause when I go places and there is suddenly a sight of a real 8 I stare like no other

That sums it up right there

Comment

• fuck today
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Jesus tapdancing Christ. I absolutely love these, and I cannot remember the last time I saw a set up for grabs.

I would put these on my Honda, and I don't fucking care that they are Nismo wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            fuck today
                            times too. everything I touch today has been breaking lol. Im ready to call it a day
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I absolutely love these, and I cannot remember the last time I saw a set up for grabs.

I would put these on my Honda, and I don't fucking care that they are Nismo wheels.
                              ohh its one of those cars (two and two) park one way white wheels park the other way black wheels lol!

whites to my left blacks to my right! here i am stuck in the middle with you! lol
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I absolutely love these, and I cannot remember the last time I saw a set up for grabs.

I would kill to have those on my Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X