X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Mexicans and earth quakes.
    just sayin
    earthquakes happen once every like 5-10 years. and have never damaged anything major in my lifetime. compared to your hurricanes and super snow storms? i would take mexicans and earthquakes ALL DAY. the best cooks i have worked with are mexican, and can cook french, american and indian cooks under the table. you think you know mexican food? good joke, we have the best. /discussion
    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Oh well we definitely don't want your kind 'round here then.

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
      earthquakes happen once every like 5-10 years. and have never damaged anything major in my lifetime. compared to your hurricanes and super snow storms? i would take mexicans and earthquakes ALL DAY. the best cooks i have worked with are mexican, and can cook french, american and indian cooks under the table. you think you know mexican food? good joke, we have the best. /discussion

Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
        Cooks are mexican.

Chefs aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Sorry, we don't like your kind 'round here.

Actually, I had a really awesome coworker who was Australian in my old office. He was on a 2 year tour to the US. We learned all kinds of cool stuff from him.
          I wouldn't min working in the US or Europe for a bit, just so I can travel and see things there.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          He isn't really an aussie. He's a filthy commie Russian.
          I am Ukrainian, not Russian

And I have lived majority of my life in Aus now, so technically I am now more of an Australian
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
            You don't even know how to cook bacon properly so why would I listen to your opinion.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• just payed for a uras floor bar
              fuck ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Me too

You didn't watch last night?
                Nope.

Also, this Australian bitch right here... (old news)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjn9PDQysxs"]Amy Takes Robert For A Ride In Nissan GT-R - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

just payed for a uras floor bar
                  fuck ya
                  You mean the one that goes between the B-Pillars along the floor?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    You mean the one that goes between the B-Pillars along the floor?
                    like dis

Comment

like dis
                      [IG]http://cjsupra.kendra.com/graphics/ModsPage/DoLck-1L.jpg[/IMG]
                      Well that is one way you could waste money.

The bend in the bar pretty much means it has sweet fuck all effect

Comment

Well that is one way you could waste money.

The bend in the bar pretty much means it has sweet fuck all effect
                        Not so.

Its adding rigidity where there is virtually none.

Comment

Not so.

Its adding rigidity where there is virtually none.
                          Need a straight bar that runs along the bottom of the seats and has a mount that also bolts to the top of the trans tunnel.

Then it would actually be working and doing something.

Comment

• Earthquakes don't phase me, and my girl is Mexican

Looks like I'm fucking ready yo.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Need a straight bar that runs along the bottom of the seats and has a mount that also bolts to the top of the trans tunnel.

Then it would actually be working and doing something.
                              Just because it has a bend doesn't mean it doesn't have tension and isn't doing anything.

That would be like saying that a roll cage\sway bars\strut tower bars doesn't add any structural tension because they have bends.

Comment

Just because it has a bend doesn't mean it doesn't have tension and isn't doing anything.

That would be like saying that a roll cagesway barsstrut tower bars doesn't add any structural tension because they have bends.
                                Roll cages are made of thicker tube and are usually triangulated to eliminated the bends as weak points.

Sway Bars work by torsion, totally different, the bar is twisted, not compressed.

Strut tower bars are usually kept as flat as possible, because bends provide weak points for flexing. Some strut tower bars actually do fuck all because of poor design with bends.

Comment

Working...
                                X