This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi douche!

Shit I mean't Josh, whatever there really is no difference.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kelly... hurry up and come home for winter break or something haha
      cars and stuff

Comment

• stoked for winter. going to be spending it out here in maryland (rather than going back to minnesota) SW RT meet? all in favor say "aye"
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Can i play? If so: "AYE".
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Looolllllll. My mom saw my wallpaper and she was like "nice wallpaper"

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Back again. Had to reset my OTHER internet connection.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• at least your back..... for now
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  Looolllllll. My mom saw my wallpaper and she was like "nice wallpaper"

The best thing is that she's right.
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• So fuck greyhound.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was sober for 3 our of 48 hours this weekend.
                      best weekend of my life i never want to repeat ever again.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Sup fools
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yo,what's up?

Comment

• just woke up.... fucking tired as.

Comment

• Actually i have to go to bed (11:30pm) because i have to get up at 6 tomorrow. but i can't sleep. that sucks

Comment

• Drink some form of alcohol and then you will sleep... A couple shot of Baileys usually helps me out

Comment

Working...
                                X