• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello RT
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      I've never been either. Airfare is around $800 round trip. Staying with my friend eliminates any lodging expenses. I haven't seen him since I was a freshman in HS.
      That's actually reasonable as fuck, considering ORD -> Heathrow is, like, $1100, and the flight takes half as long.

Also, seeing old friends = double awesome. Sounds like an all-around fun trip.

Now I'm working out the finances of buying an aircooled. It would stick me at home for, well, the foreseeable future. Not too happy about that notion.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• bleh
        fuck today
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          That's actually reasonable as fuck, considering ORD -> Heathrow is, like, $1100, and the flight takes half as long.

Also, seeing old friends = double awesome. Sounds like an all-around fun trip.

Now I'm working out the finances of buying an aircooled. It would stick me at home for, well, the foreseeable future. Not too happy about that notion.

It's all about the day of the week you book on. I looked at departing on Fri-Sun, Mon and it was around $1,100 just for airfare. But when I looked to depart on Tue, Wed. it dropped to $800. Long ass flight, 18hrs, never done anything close to that before.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

It's all about the day of the week you book on. I looked at departing on Fri-Sun, Mon and it was around $1,100 just for airfare. But when I looked to depart on Tue, Wed. it dropped to $800. Long ass flight, 18hrs, never done anything close to that before.
            The flight I took to Japan was somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-14 hours. It wasn't too bad, but once you see the same movie start for the fourth time, you get a little antsy.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              The flight I took to Japan was somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-14 hours. It wasn't too bad, but once you see the same movie start for the fourth time, you get a little antsy.
              I imagine I WILL go crazy on a non-stop 18hr flight.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Maybe I can find a girl on the flight who wants to join the Mile High Club. That would be a great way to pass time.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Maybe I can find a girl on the flight who wants to join the Mile High Club. That would be a great way to pass time.
                  Yeah. Good luck.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    bleh
                    fuck today
                    agree! (for once)
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• People who constantly bitch about today. Dear god, shut the fuck up.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        People who constantly bitch about today. Dear god, shut the fuck up.
                        Probably half the reason people are alone- because all they do is bitch and complain on facebook.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Probably half the reason people are alone- because all they do is bitch and complain on facebook.
                          Probably, it's not like anyone is forcing you to participate in Valentine's Day. Most people who are in relationships are kind enough to show discretion and DON'T post about it, because they don't actually give a shit. It's so fucking annoying "OMG I **** being alone today" "Feels just like a normal Thursday to me" WHO GIVES A FUCK, get the fuck over yourself and go meet someone if it bothers you that much rather than just sitting there and bitching about it. Shit I have no GF or anything for today, don't care, I still wore red today, I still said happy valentine's day to a select few of my friends, making dinner for 2 of my friends tonight. Why not? It's a day about love and happiness so might as well make the most of it, and not be fucking miserable all day.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SHUT UP shut up

Comment

People who constantly bitch about today. Dear god, shut the fuck up.
                              i hope that has nothing to do on my comment above sir?
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Probably, it's not like anyone is forcing you to participate in Valentine's Day. Most people who are in relationships are kind enough to show discretion and DON'T post about it, because they don't actually give a shit. It's so fucking annoying "OMG I **** being alone today" "Feels just like a normal Thursday to me" WHO GIVES A FUCK, get the fuck over yourself and go meet someone if it bothers you that much rather than just sitting there and bitching about it. Shit I have no GF or anything for today, don't care, I still wore red today, I still said happy valentine's day to a select few of my friends, making dinner for 2 of my friends tonight. Why not? It's a day about love and happiness so might as well make the most of it, and not be fucking miserable all day.
                                I agree 100%. I could be a mushy bastard and post up about all the stuff Natasha has done for me today, but I chose to be in the "no one gives a fuck so save it" camp for relationship stuff on facebook.

It doesn't hurt to show a little public appreciation, but some people just go overboard with emotions on facebook.
                                Originally posted by willis View Post
                                SHUT UP shut up
                                Willis, you handsome bastard. I... bet KK will be your valentine.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X