Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        WooHoo ! The forum is back
        hell yes it is
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• How is everyone?

Comment

• Home! My dog won't leave me alone, I guess she missed me as much as I missed her.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Home! My dog won't leave me alone, I guess she missed me as much as I missed her.
              im sick of home lol

Comment

• I haven't been home in literally 56 days today.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I haven't been home in literally 56 days today.
                  pfffft weak lol. im only home 3 days a week. but seriously, i **** it here and i want to move out. but anyways.....

big show next week, big show the week after. eff halloween

Comment

• CIB show will be legit. Halloween at Penn State is going to be even more awesome. Gah I can't wait to see what the hottest have to offer.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im not a fan of halloween. i just dont get it, never have

Comment

• I get it, its an excuse for girls to dress like complete sluts. I like that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im outta here. time to get cleaned up and hit the bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            What happened?
                            Long story. I'll try to summarize it.

So Tuesday, these fronchies (mexican rebellers. YES. These are the dumbasses I have to deal with everyday) started shit with us on Tuesday. It was two dudes, and we approached them. Then we were gonna fight em and they started backing out. Then the next day, they started running their mouth so we were gonna fight again, but cops showed up. Thursday, we were gonna fight again, but cops pulled up again.

Today, same thing. But I have one of them in my class (one of the two main guys that started it), and he started mad dogging me in graphics design class when he walked in, and tried running his mouth. I looked at that fool all hard and said some shit back and he just sat down...and he sits right in front of me soo...

and thats when I posted
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              im not a fan of halloween. i just dont get it, never have
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I get it, its an excuse for girls to dress like complete sluts. I like that.
                              Reminds me of this.
                              2:30 mark.
                              Jim Gaffigan talks about holiday traditions in this clip from his Comedy Central stand-up special and DVD "Beyond the Pale".Available NOW at JimGaffigan.com!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Long story. I'll try to summarize it.

So Tuesday, these fronchies (mexican rebellers. YES. These are the dumbasses I have to deal with everyday) started shit with us on Tuesday. It was two dudes, and we approached them. Then we were gonna fight em and they started backing out. Then the next day, they started running their mouth so we were gonna fight again, but cops showed up. Thursday, we were gonna fight again, but cops pulled up again.

Today, same thing. But I have one of them in my class (one of the two main guys that started it), and he started mad dogging me in graphics design class when he walked in, and tried running his mouth. I looked at that fool all hard and said some shit back and he just sat down...and he sits right in front of me soo...

and thats when I posted
                              Ah, hope you get that ish resolved.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Reminds me of this.
                                2:30 mark.
                                Jim Gaffigan talks about holiday traditions in this clip from his Comedy Central stand-up special and DVD "Beyond the Pale".Available NOW at JimGaffigan.com!

Ah, hope you get that ish resolved.
                                Yea, I think the other people are gonna fight. Cause that fool only talks shit when I'm alone most of the time. The football players are gonna wreck on those dudes.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X