• fuck snow
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fuck snow, to the high heavens.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        fuck snow, to the high heavens.
        how did you make out down there? Ive got 3 fucking feet of snow, and its still coming down

Comment

fuck snow, to the high heavens.
          Send some down this way. We will gladly take it.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• I got around 4 feet of snow....

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              I got around 4 feet of snow....
              yea, this shit is wicked dumb

Comment

• Morning y'all.

Comment

• Gimme 2 feet. It's 32 degrees and sunny here. Worthless weather.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    how did you make out down there? Ive got 3 fucking feet of snow, and its still coming down
                    We've got about 3 feet too, not comin down anymore though. This shit depresses me so fucking much, fuck the snow against it's will.

Comment

We've got about 3 feet too, not comin down anymore though. This shit depresses me so fucking much, fuck the snow against it's will.
                      tell me about it. really makes me realize how much I **** the northeast and that I need to escape for real. Winter in Seattle, I had a total of 4in of snow over a 2 day period. that was alright with me

Comment

• on the plus side, my landlord paid the guy who plows my driveway to shovel the sidewalk and walkway. So i dont need to worry about it this time. he hasnt shown up yet. but Im not worried. not planning on going anywhere today anyways

Comment

tell me about it. really makes me realize how much I **** the northeast and that I need to escape for real. Winter in Seattle, I had a total of 4in of snow over a 2 day period. that was alright with me
                          Nah dude, this shit is killer man. I just can't do it anymore.

Now business will be dead for another week or 2, its fucking 80 degrees in FL, 75 in TX, 75 in CA. I feel like this is a sick, twisted, taste less joke.

Comment

• This driving ban is kind of a pain, but everything else, just fine. This snow is fucking awesome.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know its easier said then done but I want out of this region too. This is retarded. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is going to be 40+ degrees? I don't get it...

Comment

on the plus side, my landlord paid the guy who plows my driveway to shovel the sidewalk and walkway. So i dont need to worry about it this time. he hasnt shown up yet. but Im not worried. not planning on going anywhere today anyways
                                I'm not shoveling shit so i'm staying right the fuck here.

We tried to be all cool last night and take the cars out for some fun but we all got stuck every fucking where. I'm too old for this shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X