X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna go home and snowboard. But I also feel like I'm too old to be in a cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      I wanna go home and snowboard. But I also feel like I'm too old to be in a cast.
      Fuck it man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Was gonna saw something about 3's.

Finally got my 180's down super clean last weekend and hitting rails natural (left foot forward) and un-natural. Gonna work on 3's when I ride sunday as wells as switch 180's and possibly butters if I find the right roller...
        180s I got down really solid tonight, just need something where I can get more height to throw a 3. My cousin threw a 5 down of this thing tonight, blew my fuckin mind.

Heading to the local place tomorrow night to shred with a friend, that's gunna be blast. Just gotta go balls and and have some fun.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        I wanna go home and snowboard. But I also feel like I'm too old to be in a cast.
        Fuck it dude, go have fun.
        Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Fuck it man.
        This.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Gawd after that shit my stomach finally feels well.

I really **** the food here I have never felt good after eating there.

Comment

• Also gunna take pics tomorrow, which will be fun, never shot any form of wintersport.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Also gunna take pics tomorrow, which will be fun, never shot any form of wintersport.
              Good place to buy a used t2i/3i? Or at least what should I look for?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Good place to buy a used t2i/3i? Or at least what should I look for?
                I'll send you a fb invite. Stuff to look for? Just try and get one with a lower number of clicks, less than 30k.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Going to tour the Hahn & Woodward Restoration Shop tomorrow. Check me out some Pebble Beach Concours-worthy restos and in-progress cars. Sounds like a perfect cold winter Saturday.

On a side note, I was getting my tires installed at work this morning. This is the note I find on the repair order from the service writer to the tech...

Comment

I'll send you a fb invite. Stuff to look for? Just try and get one with a lower number of clicks, less than 30k.
                    Okay sounds good. I would like to get into photography alot of your stuff is inspirational.

Comment

180s I got down really solid tonight, just need something where I can get more height to throw a 3. My cousin threw a 5 down of this thing tonight, blew my fuckin mind.

Heading to the local place tomorrow night to shred with a friend, that's gunna be blast. Just gotta go balls and and have some fun.

Fuck it dude, go have fun.

This.
                      Nice man. There is a little kicker at the mountain I go to and I've seen kids spin 7's off of it. Blows my mind.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Also gunna take pics tomorrow, which will be fun, never shot any form of wintersport.
                      I need to try and get some riding pics.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• meh
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Okay sounds good. I would like to get into photography alot of your stuff is inspirational.
                          Thanks man.
                          Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Nice man. There is a little kicker at the mountain I go to and I've seen kids spin 7's off of it. Blows my mind.

I need to try and get some riding pics.
                          Yeah where I'm going tomorrow has a nice little park, should be fun. Hope I don't break anything lol.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks for the add on that group. Gonna keep my eye out

Comment

• Watching The Mechanic.

Comment

• Sup dudes
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X