This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    walk in and demand a raise before anyone even says anything. that'll throw them off their game.
    You are pretty much on point this morning.

I'm fucking dying reading your posts.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

they tried to get me to wear a headset for the phone. i told them I couldnt, cause Id strangle myself to death when I spin in my chair.
      Lost it in class at this. Fantastic.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post

I can't use the thing enough for this. I'm laughing out loud in the middle of an empty classroom.
        the shit that went down in that place was great. it proved I shouldnt be allowed to work in an office setting with normal non-car people. I offended every single person that worked there at one point or another
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave,

I should write a book containing your lessons on life. I could probably make us both very rich. Or, at the least, we'd have a pretty slick podcast.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• RT needs to have an actual office.

What would we do there? No one actually knows, but it would be a good time.
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

yea dude. we had roller coasters and shit where I was stationed
              Between that and living in a plastic Africa, you're a pretty well-rounded person Dave.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              walk in and demand a raise before anyone even says anything. that'll throw them off their game.
              And do it while yelling in Russian with spittle coming out with every vowel.
              Originally posted by jdel View Post
              RT needs to have an actual office.

What would we do there? No one actually knows, but it would be a good time.
              First thing that comes to mind is something like The Office, but with more swearing, drinking, and things getting broken.
              Roman would be doing donuts around the building 24/7 while screaming obscenities at all who passed, with his face beet-red.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Dave,

I should write a book containing your lessons on life. I could probably make us both very rich. Or, at the least, we'd have a pretty slick podcast.
                hahaha Ive been told this by many people. a couple weeks ago someone told me I should have a podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Between that and living in a plastic Africa, you're a pretty well-rounded person Dave.

And do it while yelling in Russian with spittle coming out with every vowel.

First thing that comes to mind is something like The Office, but with more swearing, drinking, and things getting broken.
                  Roman would be doing donuts around the building 24/7 while screaming obscenities at all who passed, with his face beet-red.
                  Im very well traveled.

Comment

• I think Id be a good radio show host. like one of those morning shows where the DJ just rambles on about dumb shit. but it would have to be on XM/Sirius. And Id need a co-host. I cant just ramble on by myself.

Comment

I think Id be a good radio show host. like one of those morning shows where the DJ just rambles on about dumb shit. but it would have to be on XM/Sirius. And Id need a co-host. I cant just ramble on by myself.
                      I feel like KK would be a good co-host. He would start some ridiculous conversation, and you could belittle him for hours and berate him for his ideas.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I think Id be a good radio show host. like one of those morning shows where the DJ just rambles on about dumb shit. but it would have to be on XM/Sirius. And Id need a co-host. I cant just ramble on by myself.
                        It would def have to be Sirius/XM. You can say whatever the hell you want on there. I used to listen to Shade45 (Eminems hip-hop channel) and there was a show on there that was absolutely hysterical. People would call in for requests and the dj's would just rip them apart. Pretty funny. Cant for the life of me remember the name of the show though.

edit....

I remember now, it was with Lord Sear and Rude Jude

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I feel like KK would be a good co-host. He would start some ridiculous conversation, and you could belittle him for hours and berate him for his ideas.
                          You'd need a stand-in for when KK gets banned from the podcast.

We all know it'll happen.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

hahahahah that could actually work

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              You'd need a stand-in for when KK gets banned from the podcast.

We all know it'll happen.
                              in the middle of him talking, just shut his mic off

Comment

in the middle of him talking, just shut his mic off
                                This. Let's make this happen.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X