X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup guys. Today has been filled with problems. Fuck Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      did it cook even with the braid/twine thing u did!?
      Bacon weaves always cook well. I've never had an issue with one.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Bacon weaves always cook well. I've never had an issue with one.
        damn i never seen that before lol! I like that ill try my egg sandwich next time like that! lol U need a deli! lol
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Bacon always cook well. I've never had an issue

Fixed.

Pro tip: use leftover bacon grease to paint your bread with and cook it on a hot griddle pan instead of toasting.
          I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• CG sent my W2 to the wrong address. I can't say I'm surprised that it happened.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
              Fixed.

Pro tip: use leftover bacon grease to paint your bread with and cook it on a hot griddle pan instead of toasting.
              no he had it right! lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Fixed.

You think I am some form of novice? I've been doing this for years now.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You think I am some form of novice? I've been doing this for years now.
                  Aren't you like 19?

Edit: just saw the pic on IG. Looks good, baking the bacon would make it cook more evenly. Pro tip #2
                  Last edited by M0ar.Stickers; 02-04-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Aren't you like 19?
                    ohhh dont mind him he can be very half angry at times! hes a 30year old trapped in a 18year olds body!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob, you run Bavarian Stance on IG, right?

Comment

• Jaze, the website-

Now you just need a link to Dave's firewire-on-firewire computer pr0n site. Also, on the about us page:

The difference between us and everyone else is that we love what we
                        do. We wake up thinking about suspension, talk all day about building
                        cars, and dream about new parts at night. We are a small enthusiast-based
                        operation, only offering parts we test thoroughly and use
                        faithfully on our own cars. Personally or professionally, we would
                        never steer you wrong; that's a promise.
                        Corrections in bold?

Also, making a "promise" could be taken as a contractual agreement for something for the right asshole. (underlined) Maybe word it as "On a personal and professional basis, we at Broadway Static take pride in what we do."
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Aren't you like 19?

Edit: just saw the pic on IG. Looks good, baking the bacon would make it cook more evenly. Pro tip #2
                          I'm 20, I've been cooking for oh probably 10 years now.. I really really like to do it.

Your pro tip is useless, because crispy edges on the bacon is exactly what I want, it's all about the perfect blend of crunch and softness. Bacon n00b.
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Jaze, the website-

Now you just need a link to Dave's firewire-on-firewire computer pr0n site. Also, on the about us page:

Corrections in bold?

Also, making a "promise" could be taken as a contractual agreement for something for the right asshole. (underlined) Maybe word it as "On a personal and professional basis, we at Broadway Static take pride in what we do."
                          Well you can thank me for you know, making the site. All writing was done by Jaze though.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm 20, I've been cooking for oh probably 10 years now.. I really really like to do it.

Your pro tip is useless, because crispy edges on the bacon is exactly what I want, it's all about the perfect blend of crunch and softness. Bacon n00b.
                            That's cute, I've been working professionally in kitchens since you we're 5. Graduated Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY and still work in professional kitchens. Doubt my pro tips are useless.

Comment

• In that case, job well done Kelly. I like the easy-to-follow layout, and the "products" pages is phenomenal with the media you've got on it.

Hopefully I'll have something worth posting in the gallery at some point. I'd love a set of coilovers from you guys.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                my website version 1.0 is now done.

Rip me a new one : www.BroadwayStaticSuspension.com
                                A picture I took is on the "About" page! And part of my car is in said picture.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X