This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    oh damn, is that the lowest e36 in the northeast?
    Lowest E36 in the northeast on the roads, he almost guarantees it.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Best of luck to you.

Paint work is much much much more difficult than people realize.
      lol
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hey guys, im trying to find the guy on here that says in his sig that he can get ksport coilovers for cheap. been looking through build thread comments all morning and cant find haha. anyone know? I think he has a black e46 in the sig pic too... thanks!!

Comment

• Ksports suck, get broadways.

Comment

• T911 just e-mailed me and asked me to write another feature for them, due Monday.

Best part: Info's already compiled, pics already taken, I don't have to travel one bit, just turn a bunch of information into 2,000 words and collect £300. On top of the £300 I'll make for the Sloan Cars feature I'm writing next week.

To top it off, Accounts Payable from Imagine e-mailed me and let me know that I'll be receiving my owed checks (totaling another £600) in a week or two.

AND I get my W2 on Friday so I can send all my tax stuff off to my tax guy.

Looks like I'll be able to afford summer tires (the PSS are down to 3/32, so I'm switching to Conti's) before it gets warm, along with pads/rotors all around and a new battery, too. And I'll still end up with extra cash in my savings account, which I can use to pay off my Abt credit card.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M[/ame]

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              hey guys, im trying to find the guy on here that says in his sig that he can get ksport coilovers for cheap. been looking through build thread comments all morning and cant find haha. anyone know? I think he has a black e46 in the sig pic too... thanks!!
              broadway static or go home
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Ksports suck, get broadways.
                lulz word to that. but... this is cheap daily, and mitsubishi...

Comment

hey guys, im trying to find the guy on here that says in his sig that he can get ksport coilovers for cheap. been looking through build thread comments all morning and cant find haha. anyone know? I think he has a black e46 in the sig pic too... thanks!!
                  i know, but i'm not telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    T911 just e-mailed me and asked me to write another feature for them, due Monday.

Best part: Info's already compiled, pics already taken, I don't have to travel one bit, just turn a bunch of information into 2,000 words and collect £300. On top of the £300 I'll make for the Sloan Cars feature I'm writing next week.

To top it off, Accounts Payable from Imagine e-mailed me and let me know that I'll be receiving my owed checks (totaling another £600) in a week or two.
                    too bad none of that money is good here.

Comment

• cmon guys. i know you all know him and give him the stink eye for inferiorcheap coilover advertisement... but tell me anyway?? or PM me haha...

or if broadway does coils for a 2g eclipse (really?), how much would they cost?

Comment

cmon guys. i know you all know him and give him the stink eye for inferiorcheap coilover advertisement... but tell me anyway?? or PM me haha...

shoot jesus christ a PM

Comment

cmon guys. i know you all know him and give him the stink eye for inferiorcheap coilover advertisement... but tell me anyway?? or PM me haha...

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Comment

• jerks!!!

the lamest part is the fact that they have the neon motor haha sickasssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                too bad none of that money is good here.
                                Fuck it. It's just a nice feeling, not constantly stressing about money coming in.

Might actually be able to get coils on the ol' girl this year. Or take a vacation. I think I'd rather have the latter.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X