• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    welp this guy is fucked
    hdd is hosed and even the old freezer trick doesn't work
    sounds like a fucking maraca when I shake it
    the best part is he never backed up his .pst files
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I wonder how good the Eastwood welders are? The few reviews I've seen have been ok. Plus $999 for a TIG and Plasma. Might work for the small stuff I do.
      I heard great reviews on the small 135 mig. They said it can do thin sheet metal to exhausts and at it's highest setting can do a cage for a sub 2700 lb car which is .95 Dom tubing. I'm stumped on this shit

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Popped a molly I'm sweatin' WOO
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          I heard great reviews on the small 135 mig. They said it can do thin sheet metal to exhausts and at it's highest setting can do a cage for a sub 2700 lb car which is .95 Dom tubing. I'm stumped on this shit
          There's always this one

4.5 out of 5 reviews. The Depot has a good return policy. Could Always give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Popped a molly I'm sweatin' WOO
            Nice. You listening to the song or did you actually get molly?

Comment

• The 125 looks nice but I'm leaning torques the weld pak 140. Let me look at the miller equivalent

Comment

Nigga, nigga, nigga.

Comment

The 125 looks nice but I'm leaning torques the weld pak 140. Let me look at the miller equivalent
                  i just read a bit more, Fuck the 125. It's flux only. The 140 will do gas and has the option for an aluminum spool gun.

Comment

block purple
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fucking millermatic 140 is double the price of a weld pak 140. It does have a auto wire speed which adapts to the heat setting which is awesome

Comment

• hungry.....
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Fucking millermatic 140 is double the price of a weld pak 140. It does have a auto wire speed which adapts to the heat setting which is awesome
                          That shit's cool, not for double though. Miller helmets are dope though.

Comment

• I just want the millet because I feel like it's the snap on of welders since I see it all the high end shops

Comment

I just want the millet because I feel like it's the snap on of welders since I see it all the high end shops
                              Pretty solid comparison.

Miller's customer service is top notch as well. We had a small issue with our MIG a few weeks after we bought it- there was a certified repair place less then 2 miles from my work, and it was done in 2 days.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Good call on the Hobart, chris. They're actually owned by the same company as miller and share various parts. Looks like I got some decidin' to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X