X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good 8 inches here. Everyone drives super bunched up on the Motorway. It's fucking asking for an accident

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Spun down the coils for a guy in a e92M, I told him it'll be 50. He pays me and dips, but comes back in 20 mins and hands me a 100 dollar bill. Fuck yes.
      Nice man. Gotta love when people appreciate work you do.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Get to DMV, lady doesn't give me a number until I fill out all of my papers.
        Went to the dmv yesterday and I was like wtf why in the hell can't I fill out this simple reg form that I've filled out at least 50 times in my life while I wait for my number to be called? Makes absolutely no sense.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• We need a motorsport/fabrication forum. I wanna discuss entry level welders but have no place to do it appropriately.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            holy shit thats like a Dave fuck over story
            That's what I was thinking earlier.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            So, everybody should either voluntarily give up their driver's licenses, or just plain die.

This is fucking stupid. HALF AN INCH of snow falls and the entire Illinois highway system becomes deadlocked. Yeah, it's the first real commute-time snowfall of the winter, but still, JFC people get it together.
            It's just as bad here. Some fuckhead decided to tag the guard rail on my way home last night, and EVERYONE had to stop and fucking rubberneck to see what was going on. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DRIVE.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Spun down the coils for a guy in a e92M, I told him it'll be 50. He pays me and dips, but comes back in 20 mins and hands me a 100 dollar bill. Fuck yes.
            Nice. People like that are rare. Getting down to business Jaze?
            Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            Went to the dmv yesterday and I was like wtf why in the hell can't I fill out this simple reg form that I've filled out at least 50 times in my life while I wait for my number to be called? Makes absolutely no sense.
            You too? Jesus Christ it's annoying. Which office did you suffer through?

In their defense, I heard some 10 people come up to the teller while I was there, and 7 of them didn't have the right form, didn't bring proof of insurance, didn't know they needed the plates to surrender the plates... areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Think I might go up and get another cup of coffee from the place up the street. Still can't get over how awesome it was.
              fuck everybody.
              You're stupid.

Comment

We need a motorsport/fabrication forum. I wanna discuss entry level welders but have no place to do it appropriately.
                I'm listening.

What are you looking for? MIG? TIG? ARC? I have a few good suggestions for MIG welders.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Think I might go up and get another cup of coffee from the place up the street. Still can't get over how awesome it was.
                  Welcome to the Hazelnut curse.

Hazelnut coffee + vanilla creamer + spoonful of sugar = crack coffee

Comment

I'm listening.

What are you looking for? MIG? TIG? ARC? I have a few good suggestions for MIG welders.
                    I've never seriously welded, so I wanted to go MIG. I've heard that miller's entry level stuff blows and Lincoln isn't MUCH better with entry level stuff. Some people suggested that Eastwood mig, but I want to be able to do .120 dom tubing fr cages so I'm stumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Did you tag my last two blog posts yesterday?
                      Maybeh
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      We need a motorsport/fabrication forum. I wanna discuss entry level welders but have no place to do it appropriately.
                      Yeah man. Put that idea in the suggestions area.
                      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I'm listening.

Should be getting a nice tig/plasma cutter this spring
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        So, everybody should either voluntarily give up their driver's licenses, or just plain die.

This is fucking stupid. HALF AN INCH of snow falls and the entire Illinois highway system becomes deadlocked. Yeah, it's the first real commute-time snowfall of the winter, but still, JFC people get it together.
                        Toronto is the same bullshit.

"Oh 2 inches of snow? Fuck paying attention to signal lights."

People will straight up drive through a red light making apposing traffic stop because its snowing,

Those people should be shot on sight.

Can't wait to get out of this hole for the weekend.

Comment

Welcome to the Hazelnut curse.

Hazelnut coffee + vanilla creamer + spoonful of sugar = crack coffee
                          It was Hazelnut+Dark Roast (half and half mix) + 2 splenda packets + a "squirt" of french vanilla creamer. On my way home I'm going to go with half&half cream instead of creamer because the flavor of the coffee was so good.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

I've never seriously welded, so I wanted to go MIG. I've heard that miller's entry level stuff blows and Lincoln isn't MUCH better with entry level stuff. Some people suggested that Eastwood mig, but I want to be able to do .120 dom tubing fr cages so I'm stumped.
                            Whoever told you that Miller's entry level stuff blows can go eat a dick. I've been welding for 5+ years and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Since you're only starting out, there's no reason to go awol and overspend on something you're not familiar with.

If you have 220v power access at your house, then look into getting a Hobart Handler 190. That's what I use on a weekly basis- it's the best $700 I've ever spent. It's controlled enough to do sheetmetal safely with good penetration, and powerful enough to crank on some really heavy metal, too. I welded some 1/2" beveled plate a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of penetration I got.

The Handler 190's are only air cooled, so their duty cycle isn't huge- but you can get a fair amount of welding done without worrying. I've done exhausts, plow frames, trailers, and other shit without fault. If you want to get serious and do some continuous-duty, welding-roll-cages-all-day-long stuff, then you should think about upgrading. But if you're okay with welding for 10-15 minutes, then taking a 5-minute break, you'll be fine- especially just to learn on.

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post

Can't wait to get out of this hole for the weekend.
                            I can't wait to load up tomorrow morning and go. I found out that my front shocks are on their deathbed which fucking sucks, now I need to find a rebuilder. Wish I had known that two fucking weeks ago.
                            Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-25-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Thing is, where I'll be doing the welding only has 120v access which limits the hell out of my options. I wanted to stay under 500 so if that means no cages for now, so be it. I can get enough use from it just doing exhaust, repairs and body stuff. Any regular 120v suggestions?

Comment

• Morning all. i bought a Lincoln 140 MIG and it's been good to me so far. I heard if you max it out you could do 1/4 plate but I think I'd go either with arc or just a larger MIG. I was also looking at that Eastwood TIG and plasma cutter combo. Looks good for what I'd be doing. Just hobby stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X