X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    im driven by money. and this job offer i just got is pretty fucking good
    Ooooooooo, where if you don't mind my asking?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Did you read what I said earlier?
      Yes I did... But reality will hit you at around age 19-20...

There is no such thing as loving your job and being happy to make less money.

You're still young and I dont expect you to take on what I say right away... Just remember what Im telling you, cause one day you'll realise Im right...

And I barely make 50k a year as it is... Thats good money in Australia if you dont have any qualifications or a degree to back you up...

100k is what you would get as a hard Labourer in the mines out in western Australia...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol Kielan now I know why you don't really have any friends. You cant take a joke, you're stuck up and always so damn serious. Loosen Up a bit. I guess trying to help you is "making you look bad".

Good Luck in life dude.

Comment

Ooooooooo, where if you don't mind my asking?
          car audio shop in minneapolis/st paul. 47% commission on labor cause he knows im the boss lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Damn that is pretty damn good. I know you said you were leaving CT but damn that is far.

Justin you can go fuck yourself, I can take a joke, but after awhile the same fucking shitty jokes, get really fucking annoying. You act like you're 3 fucking years old. Everything I do you have to comment on in a negative way, or call me obsessed, I changed my fucking profile picture. I'm sorry you drive a shitty ass car, think you're the man because you can make fun of people on the internet, and in order to make yourself feel better have to scrutinize every move people make. I don't have many friends in my home town for other reasons, reasons I don't feel like explaining here. If you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about you wouldn't talk about it. Get the fuck out you piece of shit, saying that you were trying to help me... I changed my fucking profile picture and you said I had on obsession. YOU have an obsession with scrutinizing everything I do, and trying to make me look bad with all your fucking 4chan style pictures. One time is funny, 5 times isn't. When you feel like acting your age let me know and then maybe we can talk.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• was looking for an "oh shit" picture that would have been appropriate, but instead i found this

Comment

• i am so calling the wahmbulance for Justin on this one

there's my good deed of the day.
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• check and mate. lolz
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                    was looking for an "oh shit" picture that would have been appropriate, but instead i found this

Bahahahahhahahahha
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Damn that is pretty damn good. I know you said you were leaving CT but damn that is far.

Justin you can go fuck yourself, I can take a joke, but after awhile the same fucking shitty jokes, get really fucking annoying. You act like you're 3 fucking years old. Everything I do you have to comment on in a negative way, or call me obsessed, I changed my fucking profile picture. I'm sorry you drive a shitty ass car, think you're the man because you can make fun of people on the internet, and in order to make yourself feel better have to scrutinize every move people make. I don't have many friends in my home town for other reasons, reasons I don't feel like explaining here. If you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about you wouldn't talk about it. Get the fuck out you piece of shit, saying that you were trying to help me... I changed my fucking profile picture and you said I had on obsession. YOU have an obsession with scrutinizing everything I do, and trying to make me look bad with all your fucking 4chan style pictures. One time is funny, 5 times isn't. When you feel like acting your age let me know and then maybe we can talk.
                      im glad nobody ever tells me to act my age lol
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave that's because you do act your age all the time, and you are actually funny as fuck.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its a shame we cant be friends anymore because at first i actually found you cool. But you constantly bicker and bitch about having no friends at penn state. Then presume to act like an elitiest pig, nitpicking the fuck out of cars on SW and in real life. Im not sure where you get it from but its sad, it really is.

also I dont seem to get why you call it 4chan styled pics? Most of the pics i post are older than the internet. and For the 100th time i know my cars a POS but then again so is yours compared to most of the cars on this site. Also your friend alec whoever that is can kindly fuck off since its really none of his business. No need to talk shit on FB over something silly.

p.s. i still love you bro. No matter what you say. I really hope you do big things after college.

Comment

• so i just started watching Dexter.
                            such a good idea. hahaha.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              There is no such thing [...] being happy to make less money.
                              I'm curious why you think that is. I'm not sure I agree with you on this one. It all depends on where you set your priorities.

Comment

• hi guys, i'm sam.
                                i enjoy long walks on the beach and sand between my toes.
                                i'm conveniently also high as a fucking kite.
                                yee!
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X