X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working outside on the porch is awesome! i just wish i didnt live in the hood.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Quick find some NOS, that shit'll get you going.
      But then his floor will fall out !

Comment

• It's all good. Fiat welded their floors in... danger to manifold is a different story...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oxer-- PM me real quick.

Comment

• just knocked one exam out of the park (or at least should have done) but about to go bomb another, much easier one. fuckin sociology, man. it's all common sense bullshit.

also: the other day my apartment complex threatened to tow my car for expired tags. 1) they can't do that and 2) it's registered in MINNESOTA. some d-bag here in maryland has no authority over me dodging taxes from another state.
            ...but i suppose i really should put the new tags on. they're just sitting on my desk haha
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Oxer-- PM me real quick.
              Ut ohhh. Someone's in troubleeee.
              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              just knocked one exam out of the park (or at least should have done) but about to go bomb another, much easier one. fuckin sociology, man. it's all common sense bullshit.

also: the other day my apartment complex threatened to tow my car for expired tags. 1) they can't do that and 2) it's registered in MINNESOTA. some d-bag here in maryland has no authority over me dodging taxes from another state.
              ...but i suppose i really should put the new tags on. they're just sitting on my desk haha
              yeah they can't do that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah we lease this apartment though my school. they pay rent and all that fun stuff, we just pay the college the same rate as living on campus. it's pretty baller. but unfortunately EVERYONE who actually lives in the buildings hates us students.

we've had one neighbor complain five times now, just about us being around. we've never been loud, never disturbed anyone. his issue? we stay up late. the school basically told him to fuck off until we break our agreement (quiet hours start at 11 every night, and that's pretty much the only rule we've got)
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                  yeah we lease this apartment though my school. they pay rent and all that fun stuff, we just pay the college the same rate as living on campus. it's pretty baller. but unfortunately EVERYONE who actually lives in the buildings hates us students.

we've had one neighbor complain five times now, just about us being around. we've never been loud, never disturbed anyone. his issue? we stay up late. the school basically told him to fuck off until we break our agreement (quiet hours start at 11 every night, and that's pretty much the only rule we've got)
                  you should throw a raging keg party and make sure its over by 11pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    you should throw a raging keg party and make sure its over by 11pm
                    DO et.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      DO et.
                      i would do it

Comment

• George you going to h20? I'm getting pumped up

Comment

• No. He is full of weak sauce.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's funny, because tomorrow night you're going to be full of Joshsauce...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              That's funny, because tomorrow night you're going to be full of Joshsauce...
                              WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!

T.T

My butthole is never going to be the same again.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X