X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran 235s on style 5s back in 08 when bimmerforums thought 17x8 +20 was insane and that tire size was impossible on an e36...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Wants meat, runs a 225... Makes sense lol
      I really want 275's on all four corners. That's the ultimate goal.
      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      I ran 235s on style 5s back in 08 when bimmerforums thought 17x8 +20 was insane and that tire size was impossible on an e36...
      The question is, how much fender work was involved, and how low were you.

I'm trying to do this for basically no work and almost free.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Low enough and a basic roll

Comment

• I guess I'll be the one to shit in the artichoke dip. You will never get a 275 under stock metal without looking like a monster truck or worse, hitting the coils up front.

265 on raped fenders have been done but it wasn't something I'd do. 255's of course can be done.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Low enough and a basic roll
              If you've got a minute, would you mind posting a picture of said fitment on here? I'd really appreciate it.

Running between meetings today, I wish I had more time to search Bimmerforums.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              I guess I'll be the one to shit in the artichoke dip. You will never get a 275 under stock metal without looking like a monster truck or worse, hitting the coils up front.

265 on raped fenders have been done but it wasn't something I'd do. 255's of course can be done.
              I was thinking about the major fender work to fit 275's. It can be done, but the more I think about it the less I want to do it. 255's seem to be the consensus of what can be done relatively easily, and tastefully.

Ugh. And here I promised that this wouldn't turn into a giant project.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Get these flares.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not the biggest fan of flares on a relatively stock-ish car.

If mine had a cage, had more go-fast stuff invested into it, and was more track-car oriented I could see that.

Comment

• My buddys car, 235/45 on all 4

Comment

• But Sean, those aren't style 5s.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 265/35 18x9.5 dont be a homo
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I Know, but 19s are lower offset, so if my friend can do it, Chris can.

Comment

My buddys car, 235/45 on all 4

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/574837_10151153126409968_1000917585_n.jpg[img]
                            That works. Thanks.
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            But Sean, those aren't style 5s.
                            Who do you think I am, Khalil? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Style 19's and Style 5's are both 17x8 +20, unless it's a staggered set
                            Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-22-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Not the biggest fan of flares on a relatively stock-ish car.

If mine had a cage, had more go-fast stuff invested into it, and was more track-car oriented I could see that.
                              I'll be flaring my quarters slightly this spring. So pumped.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                265/35 18x9.5 dont be a homo
                                Get the fuck out of here you beardless vagabond.

Comment

Working...
                                X