This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I am seriously shocked you never heard? I am pretty sure when it was first stolen there was a discussion here. Its also been plastered all over facebook
    In RT?
    I don't think so.
    I don't has a FB.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      In RT?
      I don't think so.
      I don't has a FB.
      Yeah I coulda swore we did

Comment

• kljalsdkfjasdkfjalsfj My jaw is KILLING me. I have no more wisdom teeth.

Comment

• So if you find a seriously good deal on a 240, SC300 or something like those, let me know. I'm looking under $6k. I still want to _jz whatever it is but since I'm driving this vehicle to work I care less about fitting the little one in it.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
            kljalsdkfjasdkfjalsfj My jaw is KILLING me. I have no more wisdom teeth.
            Originally posted by jdel View Post
            So if you find a seriously good deal on a 240, SC300 or something like those, let me know. I'm looking under $6k. I still want to _jz whatever it is but since I'm driving this vehicle to work I care less about fitting the little one in it.
            lol times 2

Comment

• but really justin if it were me, I'd find a super awesome 240 with crazy low miles and the price be damned (within reason of course)

Comment

but really justin if it were me, I'd find a super awesome 240 with crazy low miles and the price be damned (within reason of course)
                wait a sec...I already did that

Comment

but really justin if it were me, I'd find a super awesome 240 with crazy low miles and the price be damned (within reason of course)
                  My issue is that if it is a stock KA, the owner can go fuck themselves if they think I'm paying their little drift premium. I'm not new to 240s. The ideal find would be a coupe.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    My issue is that if it is a stock KA, the owner can go duck themselves if they think I'm paying their little drift premium. I'm not new to 240s. The ideal find would be a coupe.
                    But thats just it. If it is a stock KA then I would pay more just because I would be 100% sure that some jackass didn't put their dickbeaters all over the car.

Comment

But thats just it. If it is a stock KA then I would pay more just because I would be 100% sure that some jackass didn't put their dickbeaters all over the car.
                      I'm not worried about that. This isn't a show car nor do I really care about it like that. It is going to be abused and beaten by me. Straight body and a solid running engine is just about all I need.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Oolala, until I saw salvage title. Kouki too.

Comment

• "Oh hai. I have a 91 coupe with 40k original miles. White on black. No rust. No mods. Good paint. I want 6k"

I'd fucking do it. All day, every day.

Comment

"Oh hai. I have a 91 coupe with 40k original miles. White on black. No rust. No mods. Good paint. I want 6k"

Nope. Because it would get engine swapped and a sil front would be put on.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

"Oh hai. I have a 91 coupe with 40k original miles. White on black. No rust. No mods. Good paint. I want 6k"

Same.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I'm not worried about that. This isn't a show car nor do I really care about it like that. It is going to be abused and beaten by me. Straight body and a solid running engine is just about all I need.
                                I've realized something in my old age. Everyone other than me is a fucking hack.
                                I refuse to buy someones project. Fuck that. And now you have money, so buy something that you can make awesome. Not someone else's project.

Comment

Working...
                                X