This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    ahhh not much loosing my mind! lol the usual! cant find a damn illegal smog place in NORCAL!
    Smog is so wierd to me, I've never had to to smog a car in my life. Nothing I own would pass.

Comment

• i have a problem i need help! lol i have a dumbass shong stuck in my head! Fuck i dont know who sings it and i need to find it the trick iis that i dont recal any lyrics! lol
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• was it from a movie?

Comment

• it's not even the music i like all i remember is that he sounds gay lol very soft and it has a electric type beat to it.. all i remeber is "onnnn planet eartthhhhhh" lol bahahhahahhahah
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Comment

• lol nope its newer hes very slow this guy lol!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I just looked for the gayest song that said "on planet earth" lol

Comment

• bahhahhhahhahhahahhahhahhahhahah
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-nEY8kL_0"]Owl City Fireflies (Official MusicVideo)HD/HQ with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Found it! lol fuck lol had to ask 4-5 ppl in the office! My mind is free lol this gay shit
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• that song came up on my search lol. I had to listen to this whole album at a friend's house at the shittiest poker night ever. Made $100 though. Still not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        that song came up on my search lol. I had to listen to this whole album at a friend's house at the shittiest poker night ever. Made $100 though. Still not worth it.
                        i was on clud 99 right before the outerspace when i heard it it sounded better lol but whack and it bothered me so i fucking had to find it! lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hell yeah, I did get paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Hell yeah, I did get paid
                            all right!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-nEY8kL_0"]Owl City Fireflies (Official MusicVideo)HD/HQ with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Found it! lol fuck lol had to ask 4-5 ppl in the office! My mind is free lol this gay shit
                              I like mac millers remix of it. Called dont mind if I do

Comment

• i want his seats!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X