X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    This:

My parents pay every year. This will probably be my last year of making money back now that my annual salary is above $100k.
    My Dad after all the income (rentals, stocks, housing allowance, and base pay) makes around 150k and gets money back.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
    I want to buy a car.

I need to buy a car.
    x2

Comment

• I think I'm moving back to FL sometime this year. Second go-around should be better than the first lol
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        I think I'm moving back to FL sometime this year. Second go-around should be better than the first lol
        nope, its still gonna suck in FL
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          It was the only job where I was making decent money that I actually enjoyed. The people suck no doubt.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
            I think I'm moving back to FL sometime this year. Second go-around should be better than the first lol
            Me gusta

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            No

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
            It was the only job where I was making decent money that I actually enjoyed. The people suck no doubt.
            Depends on where you move. Tampa area is awesome and the people are really nice. Same thing with the Panhandle.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Depends on where you move. Tampa area is awesome and the people are really nice. Same thing with the Panhandle.
              West coast of FL is where I would like to work. But the job that I would be going back to is in Ft. Lauderdale. Hopefully I can transfer to the Gulf side, I do have a good relationship with the GM, so hopefully things work out.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Good ole Failorida
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• just saw a rx7 (fc on 22's)
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup RT

Just uploaded a short 2 min vid of some Japan skids I did, my internet is terrible, maybe I should make a big one and upload it at work...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqOm2UtEJk"]Smoking tires on Nishi and Higashi - YouTube[/ame]
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• roman ! 1;21 to 1;39 those manji's OG SHIT so dope! then you throw it in a big sweep right that lol?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        roman ! 1;21 to 1;39 those manji's OG SHIT so dope! then you throw it in a big sweep right that lol?
                        Yeah I loved that track, had to munji in 3rd as I couldn't clutch kick 4th with the twinplate clutch in case I break the gearbox.
                        Otherwise I really wanted to try some big 4th gear entries

The corner after the sweeper got me a couple of times as it drops off down hill and I almost collected the tire wall there twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Yeah I loved that track, had to munji in 3rd as I couldn't clutch kick 4th with the twinplate clutch in case I break the gearbox.
                          Otherwise I really wanted to try some big 4th gear entries

The corner after the sweeper got me a couple of times as it drops off down hill and I almost collected the tire wall there twice.
                          man! your living the life i always dreamed about lol....

Yeah 3rd is plenty for now lol! just bang it!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            man! your living the life i always dreamed about lol....

Yeah 3rd is plenty for now lol! just bang it!
                            ha ha thanks man.

Anyone can be living the life like that if you want to live off change for a few months while you put away all your money to save for the trip and then blow it all in 2 weeks and go back to being broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              ha ha thanks man.

Anyone can be living the life like that if you want to live off change for a few months while you put away all your money to save for the trip and then blow it all in 2 weeks and go back to being broke.
                              heheheh seems legit where do i sign?
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• about to eat a shit ton of unhealthy dinner. awwwwwwww yeeeaaaaahh
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X