This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    I'm on 1099 now. No idea what I'm supposed to do for filing.
    you have to claim all the money you made during the year, then you pay the government
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Yeah, I know. But I **** that shit. Take money from your paycheck and then comeback and say they need more. Fuck that.
      I dont get paychecks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I dont get paychecks lol
        Cash?
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

Cash?
          basically. I work for myself. so I dont have paychecks or shit like that

Comment

you have to claim all the money you made during the year, then you pay the government
            Well, I know that. I just don't know how much to even expect to pay. Does the tax bracket system still apply for 1099?
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Don't pay. Gov is already taking too much money from us.
              Tax rates haven't increased... In fact they're at historic lows, and will be for this years returns as well.

And weren't you just happy about all the vacations you are taking this year?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well, I know that. I just don't know how much to even expect to pay. Does the tax bracket system still apply for 1099?
                yep. because its still income. they just hit you at the end of the year instead of evenly during it.

Comment

yep. because its still income. they just hit you at the end of the year instead of evenly during it.
                  Well, I should have planned this better. Good thing is only 2 months of 2012 was 1099. I'll need to save my next checks to pay damn taxes now.
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Well, I should have planned this better. Good thing is only 2 months of 2012 was 1099. I'll need to save my next checks to pay damn taxes now.
                    I always assume to pay 25-30% in taxes. thats usually what it works out to

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Tax rates haven't increased... In fact they're at historic lows, and will be for this years returns as well.

And weren't you just happy about all the vacations you are taking this year?
                      I still don't like them. And yes, I am happy about the vacations I'm going on this year. Point?
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        My W2 needs to hurry up and get here. I may be getting upwards of $4500 on my return.
                        when do they hand those out again? lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I wonder how I'll do this year. I got close to $2,500 back last year...
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            when do they hand those out again? lol
                            They have to be issued prior to 31 Jan
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              They have to be issued prior to 31 Jan
                              Postmarked prior to Jan 31st.

Comment

I still don't like them. And yes, I am happy about the vacations I'm going on this year. Point?
                                You made 11k this year, you are going to be getting back nearly all of the money you paid in taxes, no tax cuts or raises have gone into effect yet, and none of them will directly affect you either. You're literally bitching about non-issues to you. You talk like money is a problem yet you are going on multiple vacations this year via handouts from your parents.

If you don't like paying taxes, tough shit, go live in the UAE if it bothers you that much, pretty much the only tax free place that is livable.

Please stop complaining.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X