This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I can't justify an E46M3 any more, save a few thousand more and you can be in a 135 or a preLCI E9x 335. It just doesn't make sense to me to get an E46M at the price point they're still at. Once the new M4/3 comes out I'm sure prices will come down, but until then. I'm not too sure.
    Pre-LCI E90s are disgusting. Those tail lights look like a child designed them.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    I detest Ford's new car designs. They ripped off Aston Martin so fucking hard, that I almost think of them like Hondas with different front facias grafted onto them. Like DC5's with S15 front ends or some shit.
    You *do* realize that Ford owned all of Aston Martin until 2007, and it still has a £40 million stake in it, right?

That's just sharing, not stealing. Like how the Lamborghini Aventador has the same in-dash entertainment UI as my friend's Audi A4. Literally, the exact same, minus a color change.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      Same. The only thing about SRs and high HP is lack of baffled pan and in need of accusump oil res. oh and an oil cooler. Other than that, 450 isn't uncommon lol.
      Yeah its not impossible to get that kind of power out of an sr.
      Such a good fucking motor, pretty cheap too compared to ALOT of others.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Gay.

But can be resolved fairly cheaply if they are any thing like S/Z/G chassis
        I've heard that's the whole point of why the left out the LSD was so it wouldn't have a one-up on the M3.

OS Giken LSD is $2k, by the way for the 1/3. lol
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Cal, why accusump? Sr's oil pump suck that bad?
          Sliding with high revs, high boost, and high hp needs a peace of mind. I would be okay with a baffled pan, but accusumps are only like $150, so why not?
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• It has an ediff which works alright def not like
            a mechanical diff but it locks up well for most people

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I've heard that's the whole point of why the left out the LSD was so it wouldn't have a one-up on the M3.

idk? my damn slow ass ETA 1986 325es has one tho TWOOOO LINEEEES!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• 150 doesn't include lines though right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  150 doesn't include lines though right?
                  No, just the res from what I know. I can get -AN lines cheap too.

Comment

I bet you can get an m3 diff for like 1k or less used though.
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Nah man e92 oem diffs are crazy money, like you're better off getting the kaaZ or osg.

Comment

• BTW, this is my first real motor build. This shit is crazy to learn haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          So fucking tired. 4 hours of class in a row suck dick. Entering hour 2 now.
                          I have that in less than a week when I got back class from 8-1

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I've done that twice, but they were 3 hour classes. Still sucked.
                          I cant sit through night classes

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          I think the new Fusion is the one that looks the most AM to me:

[IM]http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/ford/fusion/2013/oem/2013_ford_fusion_sedan_se_fq_oem_2_500.jpg[/IMG]

And I think we MIGHT be getting the Fiesta ST. They were saying there's a good likelihood.

Yeah, price is a bit over my head, too. E46 M3 is about the top of my range for now in terms of what I could jump into tomorrow.
                          I dig em

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          idk? my damn slow ass ETA 1986 325es has one tho TWOOOO LINEEEES!
                          I have that in the GN, leaves 11s like its nothing

Comment

BTW, this is my first real motor build. This shit is crazy to learn haha
                            I am still working on mine. Just need to assemble. I find it fun

Comment

• I wouldn't even know where to start by assembling. That's why I need my friend's bay to open up haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                I have that in less than a week when I got back class from 8-1

I cant sit through night classes

I dig em

I have that in the GN, leaves 11s like its nothing
                                #brakestand!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X