X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Sup Rob

I'm surprised it's still going
    yooooooo not much just got to work...Need to do my valve adjustments valve cover gasket, plugs, dist and maybee the timing belt too after inspection... Then i need to smog again lol

maybee some of it ill tackle this weekend lol just thinking out loud here need a cig break soon....

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Morning Rob.
    morning bud
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Elvis didn't know the thread was here, and didn't even know who the kid was that made thread. He actually posted on his Facebook asking who made the thread. He's admitted to me he has no idea who the kid is, I offered to close it up for him and he said he didn't care if the kid posted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I was joking.
        Oh. Whoops. Still nailed that definition, though.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        If Elvis wanted to have a build thread here, then he should make the build thread here. Why the hell would he entrust his vision and execution to a 17-year-old who can't use proper grammar and English? It just makes no sense.
        He didn't. This kid just jacked pics from Elvis's IG account and put them on S|W so we can all collectively suck his dick or something. I don't know, but I don't think Elvis really condoned it from the outset.

Now, after reading Sean's comment, apparently this kid doesn't even know Elvis. Weird, 'cause he said they were "friends" in the first post of the thread. Well, not so much weird as creepy. Really creepy.

I'm still trying to figure out how S:N has half a million likes on FB, when 99% of their coverage isn't unique and you can find it on, like, hundreds of other pages. It perturbs me.

Just scrolling through that thread makes me think of the OP wearing the skin of the guy building the car... just fucking strange.
        Yes, mother...

Also, goddamn it what was your PSN again? I forgot to do it again last night... imagine that.
        ebound.

I wrote yours down at work, and left it here last night. :\ I'm griefing motherfuckers all day in Black Ops 2 with my gold-plated shotgun. It's too much fun. Now I have the pump-action slug shotgun (single slug versus buckshot, much greater range) with two range-enhancing attachments.

I'm one-shotting people from 100 yards away. They are not pleased.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Elvis didn't know the thread was here, and didn't even know who the kid was that made thread. He actually posted on his Facebook asking who made the thread. He's admitted to me he has no idea who the kid is, I offered to close it up for him and he said he didn't care if the kid posted it.
          close it!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Elvis didn't know the thread was here, and didn't even know who the kid was that made thread. He actually posted on his Facebook asking who made the thread. He's admitted to me he has no idea who the kid is, I offered to close it up for him and he said he didn't care if the kid posted it.
            Yikes. That's creepy as fuck

I mean, I don't mind it, it's just weird seeing someone so oblivious to being that far up someones ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I'm still trying to figure out how S:N has half a million likes on FB, when 99% of their coverage isn't unique and you can find it on, like, hundreds of other pages. It perturbs me.
              it reflects exactly how society is. they love a bunch of crap shoved down their throat with no substance. just as long as it comes in mass quantities.
              Last edited by NegativeCamber; 01-03-2013, 12:00 PM.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

of course he didnt care if he posted it. it gave his company more exposure. lol.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Yikes. That's creepy as fuck

I mean, I don't mind it, it's just weird seeing someone so oblivious to being that far up someones ass.
                  fuck dot. my $3000 e30 is me, mine and still has more views bahahhahha
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

it's just weird seeing someone so oblivious to being that far up someones ass.
                    doubt that. id go as far as that hes trolling now....

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      All I can think of in the Elvis thread is that it's written by the Overly Attached Girlfriend.
                      That's perfect.
                      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Why the fuck would you let some little creep post pictures about your thread? It's like what kids used to do on AOL- they would save pictures of someone's car, then go on some other forum and say it was theirs.

Like, fucking really?
                      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Because most people today are half-brained idiots who think anything besides a stock car is "SICK!" and "SO CLEAN" and "ILLEST!"

God I **** people sometimes so much.
                      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I wrote yours down at work, and left it here last night. : I'm griefing motherfuckers all day in Black Ops 2 with my gold-plated shotgun. It's too much fun. Now I have the pump-action slug shotgun (single slug versus buckshot, much greater range) with two range-enhancing attachments.

I'm one-shotting people from 100 yards away. They are not pleased.
                      LOLOLOL. I love shotguns. I really do.

I purchased the .50cal AMR rifle on FarCry3 last night, I ran around for two hours just shooting pirates with it. It's fucking comical how much fun it is. You can take out multiple targets at ridiculous range, and the actual hit makes them fly back.
                      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-03-2013, 12:11 PM.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        LOLOLOL. I love shotguns. I really do.

I purchased the .50cal AMR rifle on FarCry3 last night, I ran around for two hours just shooting pirates with it. It's fucking comical how much fun it is. You can take out multiple targets at ridiculous range, and the actual hit makes them fly back.
                        I've been leaving voice on during matches lately, just to hear people start crying. They get all mad, but hey, I get off on the tears of others. I regularly pull 5-kill streaks (or more) with the slug shotgun. It's just too easy.

And shotgun blowback is ridic in video games; it's even crazier in every Quentin Tarantino movie ever. You'd think the shotgun shells came packed with C4.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          All I can think of in the Elvis thread is that it's written by the Overly Attached Girlfriend.
                          nailed it
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            nailed it
                            Hell yeah Dudeman!

Comment

• Comment

• I just slept in till 12:15. The last time I slept that late was in highschool. I feel like I've wasted a day.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X