X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olhhhhh what do you think about steelies and stickers! Let me tell you faggot! let me tell you!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      olhhhhh what do you think about steelies and stickers! Let me tell you faggot! let me tell you!
      The funny thing is my Subie has a ton of stickers, but none are auto related. They're all EDM artists that I've seen live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        The funny thing is my Subie has a ton of stickers, but none are auto related. They're all EDM artists that I've seen live.
        lol hella dope! Sure sticker bombing is gay i only have the sw banner right now.... But what is wrong with steelies? lol better then reps! knog rota xxr all that bs! I love my steel! lol yeah ok in the vw world its worst! But that fucker has a jap car! He should just stfu!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Get some old Ferrari wheels.
          or Volvo wheels, then you can act like a Volvo faggot
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I just wanna go out and play in the snow some more.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Nothin wrong with steelies Rob. I'm tryung to find a set of 17's now. But they're for snow tires lol

Comment

Nothin wrong with steelies Rob. I'm tryung to find a set of 17's now. But they're for snow tires lol
                lol nice! You should..... Mine arent even diamond racing its a oem nissan widened! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  lol nice! You should..... Mine arent even diamond racing its a oem nissan widened! lol
                  Nice! I'm trying to find 17"s in 5x114.3 to clear my brakes. I know Nissan and Honda made them but finding some in the PNW is near impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I just wanna go out and play in the snow some more.
                    Do want.

Fucking Blizzaks are just a waste of tire when there's nothing on the ground except for fucking salt.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• But ya, this is how i am currently driving around in my car\/\/\/
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What's all the hype over that stupid mk4 that's being built and plastered all over Facebook?
                        That red and blue one with an R bumper on the ground and not even bolted up.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Rob, Give me those XXR's for snow wheels lol

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            What's all the hype over that stupid mk4 that's being built and plastered all over Facebook?
                            got a pic KK?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              What's all the hype over that stupid mk4 that's being built and plastered all over Facebook?
                              VW fanboys are unexplainable. I usually just ignore them.

for instance I saw a MK2 this morning that "is going to be one of the best VW builds in history". Unless that shit comes out with a 6mt r32 awd swap, its the same as every other MK2 ever build
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Rob, Give me those XXR's for snow wheels lol
                                That's some other member's car... The guy that made a thread for Elvis' car owns it.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X