X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olive drab shit is the best kind.

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    Oh, well I should have read the rules then... I have to make up for a lot of mistakes! There are so many cars I once said I wanted to buy!
    Do you know how you can make up for those mistakes?

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Morning all.

rabblerabblerabble

On the good side, I still have four tires on my car. No complaints.
      That's some scary shit. I actually had that happen to me once or twice, same exact thing. It happened for a day, then never came back. I had something happen once where I was really lightheaded all day and had trouble focusing on shit, don't have any idea why. Hope it stays at bay for you.

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
      Oh, well I should have read the rules then... I have to make up for a lot of mistakes! There are so many cars I once said I wanted to buy!
      Trust me, you do not want to be a Dudermagee in here. Nobody likes a guy who cries wolf.

Now post the picture.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        You backed out of your word on the R/T gang. You said you'd post pics after we gave you good advice, and then you ran away with our advice without keeping your end of the bargain.

OMG I lost it! That picture if fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha that pic is awesome
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Awwwwww someone just got their first period!
            Yep. Now that I have, I can't wait to take all your advice, since you're easily the biggest vagina on this board.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            That's some scary shit. I actually had that happen to me once or twice, same exact thing. It happened for a day, then never came back. I had something happen once where I was really lightheaded all day and had trouble focusing on shit, don't have any idea why. Hope it stays at bay for you.
            Yeah, no idea what the fuck could have caused it. I'm just going to keep going about my daily business and see if anything triggers it. If not, hey, the body's a weird and fucked up piece of flesh that I have zero understanding of. Oh well.

The only other time I've come close to whiting out has been when I gave blood and stood up immediately thereafter. I don't mind when shit happens that I know is about to happen, but if it's something completely random, it scares the living shit out of me.

Like those fucking tires. Ugh.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• One day i got out of bed and couldnt stand up straight, slid down my hallway, got in the car and every time i went over 55 it felt like i went to warp. had to stop and hurl every time. couldnt even climb in my truck at work. boss thought i was drunk as shit.

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha well played Andrew, well played.

I am what I eat though
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• You probably were.

Comment

• Morning.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Morning all.

Had a decent scare yesterday. Extremely strong abdominal pain, felt like somebody was simultaneously stabbing and constricting my stomach. Pain made it nearly impossible to even move while it occurred -- it'd be like this on and off about every 15-20 minutes for the better part of the day yesterday.

Tried to go to brunch with the gf and a friend, ended up going completely white and breaking out into a serious case of the cold sweats. Lost all balance and started whiting out, even sitting down on a stool while waiting for our table. Had to stumble (literally) to the bathroom and sit on the floor for 5 minutes before I felt okay to stand up again. Left brunch before eating.

Proceeded to have some donuts at home with the gf and she made me lay down and sleep all day yesterday. Pains haven't been back since.

Didn't even drink this weekend, nor did I eat anything out of the ordinary. Weird, weird stuff. Hoping it doesn't come back. Never had anything like that happen before; it can't be an ulcer (since it's not back today), don't know what the fuck it was, but I don't like when things like this happen out of the blue.

Although I have been shitting in a shade of olive drab green today; 3 times since I woke up thus far.

On the good side, I still have four tires on my car. No complaints.
                      sounds like you had the stomack flu! Stay off the feet for a few days eat good dont drink! Smoke away pal!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Morning.
                        MY NIGGA! ill be these sooN!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          MY NIGGA! ill be these sooN!
                          wut

You crack me up man

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            wut

You crack me up man
                            dude were on our way get dressed asap! They are waiting on us! On their knees son!

illl text you when i am out side! lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X