This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Is the owner of that car named Pavel as well? I thought he was just being a dick and saying he is nominating his own car (then posting only a single picture) and not even having the picture be of his own car. Pavel if you see this repost it with 2 photos if it is a legitimate nomination, and some actual info/link to a thread on it.
    that pic this owner's post. his name is also Pavel, but from the Ukraine.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Big shit fight in Aus Vic about one traffic cop who has a grudge with modified cars and imports

A FB page got created calling the officer a disgrace to the police force and it got 1600 likes in 12hrs.

Then police got that page shut down and dismissed any allegations about the officer in question treating people unfairly. Surely 1600 people supporting the page would mean that there is truth behind the allegations...

I know of this cop and he is an absolute tyrant, would defect and fine you for anything and if he can't do that, he will send you to the EPA to get emissions tested.

Here is one of the forums that has the story with relevant media articles if anyone is bored.
      This shits blowing up http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151345251152464&set=o.499531320077858&type=1&ref=nf#!/AdamPettettIsADisgraceToTheVictoriaPoliceForce I remember this guy from when i used to live in Melbourne. Pulled me up in a mc-donalds carpark when i was out on a night cruise. Started going over my
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I'm not saying it has happened already just that after the voting and a winner has been chosen. You know there's gonna be the one douchebag saying the car won because either the voting was rigged or many of us have a personal relationship with said winner so we just chose him, or some other ridiculous reasoning as to why it was "bullshit".

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          I'm not saying it has happened already just that after the voting and a winner has been chosen. You know there's gonna be the one douchebag saying the car won because either the voting was rigged or many of us have a personal relationship with said winner so we just chose him, or some other ridiculous reasoning as to why it was "bullshit".
          That's why I didn't nominate or pledge Fabel. I, personally, as "Andrew from the internet," would like to see him in the running, but since we're a sponsor and his car is at our shop, I don't want to appear biased. I pledged a couple cars and probably won't vote.

I think Fabel/Miles should definitely be IN the running, though. Yeah, it's not a minty fresh body with $10k dumped into it, but the kid has passion and determination behind everything he does. He does what he wants and doesn't give a shit about the ramifications (such as running without a rear license plate), puts a decent chunk of his paycheck into his car, makes things work when they necessarily shouldn't, and he's respected for that. At least by people who've met him. He's probably the nicest 'car guy' you'll ever meet. Doesn't have a bad word to say about anybody.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            That's why I didn't nominate or pledge Fabel. I, personally, as "Andrew from the internet," would like to see him in the running, but since we're a sponsor and his car is at our shop, I don't want to appear biased. I pledged a couple cars and probably won't vote.

I think Fabel/Miles should definitely be IN the running, though. Yeah, it's not a minty fresh body with $10k dumped into it, but the kid has passion and determination behind everything he does. He does what he wants and doesn't give a shit about the ramifications (such as running without a rear license plate), puts a decent chunk of his paycheck into his car, makes things work when they necessarily shouldn't, and he's respected for that. At least by people who've met him. He's probably the nicest 'car guy' you'll ever meet. Doesn't have a bad word to say about anybody.
            +1

i ***** myles more than the next man, but upon talking with him, i couldn't resist the charm. He and kamil are 2 of the coolest dudes i've met in this bullshit. i went from ****** him with an unusual passion to willing to giving him the shirt off my back. i'll seek him and kamil out at every show we go to, and we have TOO much fun hahaha. You should still vote though andrew, you opinion is valued regardless of who you work for.

and fuck drama, there is no point. Just do what you feel is right and you'll sleep just fine at night.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Big shit fight in Aus Vic about one traffic cop who has a grudge with modified cars and imports

A FB page got created calling the officer a disgrace to the police force and it got 1600 likes in 12hrs.

Then police got that page shut down and dismissed any allegations about the officer in question treating people unfairly. Surely 1600 people supporting the page would mean that there is truth behind the allegations...

I know of this cop and he is an absolute tyrant, would defect and fine you for anything and if he can't do that, he will send you to the EPA to get emissions tested.

Here is one of the forums that has the story with relevant media articles if anyone is bored.
              http://performanceforums.com/forums/...a-Police-force
              your dot laws are laughable
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• who are these two? They seem legit lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Drama or not. I think its a cool idea and can't wait to see the winner. There are some great cars being nominated.

Comment

• cant wait to put my new wheel stuffs on

Comment

• i think everyone pretty much know the red z32 will be on top, and 2nd will probably be that e28 touring, 3rd place IMO is where the real contest is, and who ever wins, who is gonna cause drama about 3rd? i would understand 1st but being the 2nd place loser isnt something worth arguing over. i just wanna see who wins, i need to get more pics up and an actual spec list.

Comment

• that z32 is bananas

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          that z32 is bananas
                          if you see it in person, its just as bananas which is RARE for cars. every square inch is perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            if you see it in person, its just as bananas which is RARE for cars. every square inch is perfect
                            that is not easy to do

Comment

• Read the build thread on the z32 thought it was crazy. Saw it in person. My mind was blown.

Comment

• hey jesus remember when you made fun of when i said it would be cool to see a stance Cadillac cts v wagon yeah

flickr
                                TUMBLR
                                instagram @btober

Comment

Working...
                                X