• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COTY thread has engaged full rage monday mode

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What happened now...

Comment

• despite the suggestions earlier, byron asked everyone to stop nominating cars that are no longer look anything close now or have been parted or dead. I open up the thread and see a bunch of cars that have been parted or sold up to 5 years ago. This is why we can't have nice things

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Check out this link to check how rare your car is lol. Hasn't worked for my Corolla and too lazy to check my Altima for the VIN#, but supposedly works...

Comment

• Ughhhhh today is not fun.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              despite the suggestions earlier, byron asked everyone to stop nominating cars that are no longer look anything close now or have been parted or dead. I open up the thread and see a bunch of cars that have been parted or sold up to 5 years ago. This is why we can't have nice things
              thts what Im staying far away from that shit show
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

despite the suggestions earlier, byron asked everyone to stop nominating cars that are no longer look anything close now or have been parted or dead. I open up the thread and see a bunch of cars that have been parted or sold up to 5 years ago. This is why we can't have nice things
                What about all the no-where-near-finished ones.
                Lol

Namely senzipar or whatever and heist
                im sure they will be nice when done. But theyre not even close atm
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm favoring the Lada.

Comment

• I gave my pledges, I'm done with it till the voting. You already know though, some sort of shit show is gonna happen because some people like this car and don't like this car and blah.

Comment

We can never have nice things.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Ughhhhh today is not fun.
                      Agreed.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      thts what Im staying far away from that shit show
                      I stopped going to the rest of this site to look at cars 1) because it makes me angry that I can't do more to mine 2) because I got tired of seeing the same BMW / VW / Audi / insert normal car you see here doing the same shit claiming the same thing over and over again.

Also Khalil, get on the 360. I'll be playing today for a little while on Black Ops2 or Halo 4.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        We can never have nice things.

Agreed.

I stopped going to the rest of this site.

Also Khalil, get on the 360. I'll be playing today for a little while on Black Ops2 or Halo 4.
                        I have to go to the rest of the site. kinda what I do here lol. but Im not going to get involved with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          I have to go to the rest of the site. kinda what I do here lol. but Im not going to get involved with that
                          I know. The only way I go elsewhere is when you guys post about something someone did somewhere else. Then I browse, realize my mistake after facepalming about 15 times and then come right back to RT.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            I know. The only way I go elsewhere is when you guys post about something someone did somewhere else. Then I browse, realize my mistake after facepalming about 15 times and then come right back to RT.
                            I feel that that's exactly what I do too. I keep the RT thread in a tab, create a new tab to browse around, then close that tab shortly thereafter.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I feel that that's exactly what I do too. I keep the RT thread in a tab, create a new tab to browse around, then close that tab shortly thereafter.
                              Quick links -> todays posts rules my life

Comment

• Dave I found Charlie's old car FS on CL.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X