X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sriracha is burning the hell outta my tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I believe that mad is criminal for crazy
      Correctomundo.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Your weekend was mad? Please explain
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I believe that mad is criminal for crazy

Mad, as in awesome.

Went to the beach on Sat for most of the day, chilled in the surf, then went to a housewarming in the evening and had a few drinks.
        Then Sunday, went to a friend's shed and flipped an R33 skylines on its roof, stripped it. Welded some stuff, converted hubs 4-5 stud, welded my first diff, and had a BBQ.
        Then went to pick up and S13 shell by putting all the suspension into it on the side of the road, so we could roll it onto a trailer. Put the welded diff into another S13 and had another BBQ lol.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sure does sound "mad".

Comment

• A friend bought a turbocharged VN Commodore (they are powered by a Buick V6 3.8L)

It had the dodgiest backyard turbo setup, had a flex joint on the exhaust collector leading into the turbo. So it was leaking out of the flex and not making much boost because the flex joint burnt out at the edge of the pipe. So I welded it up for him temporarily until he gets some 2.5" pipe to replace it with.
            He took it out for a spin and shit bricks with the amount of power it makes now that it can hold boost

Comment

• I seen a Miata with PVC piping for a DIY turbo kit. Ghetto.

Comment

• Nice.

All I've really done today is nap and replace the front rotors/pads on my GF's Jeep Liberty.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• speaking of ghetto. there is no prize at all if you can find whats wrong with this pic

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I really am not digging this rain an coldness. Cold wouldnt be bad if it was dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I seen a Miata with PVC piping for a DIY turbo kit. Ghetto.
                      Found the pic:

Comment

speaking of ghetto. there is no prize at all if you can find whats wrong with this pic

nice intercooler

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          nice intercooler
                          lol. we were having a boost leak issue and thought it was from the intercooler. so we rigged this up real quick to see if that was the problem
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

speaking of ghetto. there is no prize at all if you can find whats wrong with this pic

[IG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/5320_1151432359196_5371429_n.jpg[/IMG]
                            You don't need an intercooler.....

Comment

lol. we were having a boost leak issue and thought it was from the intercooler. so we rigged this up real quick to see if that was the problem
                              It works i guess

Speaking of I need to check for boost leaks on the GN

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Found the pic:

[Img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/brian91384/E114B1D5-99AB-4FE0-9EC4-2F9A5FFD457F-7021-000005951EE062B3.jpg[img]
                                Thats on the intake side, temps there are fuck all

Comment

Working...
                                X