X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    how did that test go?
    Bent it over the desk and fucked it dry.

88% average on the paper test, 99% on the practical aplication.
    Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
    I started pulling my wheels apart yesterday. Having never owned a set of 3 piece wheels, I am wondering what the best way to remove the old sealant is. Anybody have a method that wont fuck up the barrels/lips?
    Burn them in a fire then hit the lips with a hammer.

Honestly- a carpet-cutting (or regular) razor for chunks and wire wheel.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      So many good cars in the car of the year thread. If it was done I'd give honorable mention to Chariot of the Damned.
      we have chariots on SW?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
        Motherfucker don't you think I have. Top ten + results on google are things like s10 and of course VWVortex posts about how they got this manual kit from XXXXX and they like this and that about it. No one actually explains how things work. The forum search also yielded nothing.
        Whoa bud. Chill out. If you haven't found an answer yet or have yet to come up with a solution you're just not trying hard enough.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Preboarding. Later goons, I'm on my way home to a handful of ass and 12 hours of sleep.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Motherfucker don't you think I have. Top ten + results on google are things like s10 and of course VWVortex posts about how they got this manual kit from XXXXX and they like this and that about it. No one actually explains how things work. The forum search also yielded nothing.
            Got your panties in a bunch there or what? Settle down Sally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              we have chariots on SW?
              No that emo Canadian kid from Canada with the Supra.

edit: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=chariot

Comment

who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

Comment

• it's a bit ironic that Samuel L. Jackson dropped motherfucker in a post

Comment

who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.
                    Lmao. Do you have that response saved somewhere or know it by heart.
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      Lmao. Do you have that response saved somewhere or know it by heart.
                      I mean, i do have it memorized. but I search for it every time. easy to find

Comment

• whoa...

Comment

• dave with the clutch back bottom.

Comment

• Stupid fucking dickfaces.

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            Wow but whats with the headlights?
                            Are they US factory items or something?
                            US indeed, le gay.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            What a ripoff. Wasn't there someone on here selling one a while ago for 2500?
                            Yeah but non Cosworth. But not saying this buy is worth it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Got your panties in a bunch there or what? Settle down Sally.
                              Whoah guys. Just letting him know that have used resources before wasting peoples' time with typing. No panties bunched here.
                              Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                              Whoa bud. Chill out. If you haven't found an answer yet or have yet to come up with a solution you're just not trying hard enough.
                              Yeah I'll keep trying. I'm tempted to just PM someone who has if I can't find anything by the end of the night.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X